Who Should Play YOU, In the Movie of Your Life?

Started by Solomon Zorn, March 19, 2017, 08:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solomon Zorn

You can pick up to five: childhood you; adolescent you; adult you; middle-aged you; and old you.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Munch

Arnold Schwarzengger as childhood me. Liz Taylor as teenage me. Me and adult me, and daniel radcliffe when he was 11 as old me.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Sorginak

Childhood: any cute kid who can act.
Adolescence: any cute star who can act.
Adult: any cute star who can act.
Middle-aged: Tom Welling.
Old: any gracefully aging star who can act.

As you can see, I do not pay too much attention to stars of any age. 

Baruch

Ernest Hemingway could play me at my current age, with him at the equivalent age.  I don't know if he would be a good fit at earlier corresponding ages, but I think he might.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

I was under the impression the OP meant current actors for each of our stages in life; i.e, a current young actor to play us as our young self. 

Hydra009

Adolescence:  Aaron Douglas

Adulthood:  Jon Bernthal

Johan

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on March 19, 2017, 10:47:49 PM
I was under the impression the OP meant current actors for each of our stages in life; i.e, a current young actor to play us as our young self.

Well Ernest isn't even an actor, just a Nobel Prize winning writer.  His granddaughter Mariel Hemingway is an actress, but she doesn't wear a beard ;-)r
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

The  Suicide Squad could play the late teens/early twenties me. It would take all of them.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on March 20, 2017, 06:43:12 AM
Well Ernest isn't even an actor, just a Nobel Prize winning writer.  His granddaughter Mariel Hemingway is an actress, but she doesn't wear a beard ;-)r
Ernest was better looking--and i think I've seen her with a mustache or two.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

I don't really care who plays me, as long as it's directed by the Coens.  And if you need someone to play what I'll look like in about thirty years, get Adam West.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mike Cl

This movie would be about 15 min--if padded out with extensive commercials. 
childhood--Jerry  Mathers
adolescent--Mickey Rooney
adult--Dustin Hoffman
mid-age--Kirk Douglas
old--Jimmy Stewart--as Harvey
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Sylar

Childhood - Ryan Gosling
Adolescence - Ryan Gosling
Adult - Ryan Gosling
Middle-aged - Ryan Gosling
Old - Ryan Gosling
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

Mike Cl

Quote from: Sylar on March 20, 2017, 03:53:17 PM
Childhood - Ryan Gosling
Adolescence - Ryan Gosling
Adult - Ryan Gosling
Middle-aged - Ryan Gosling
Old - Ryan Gosling
Who is Ryan Gosling???