Trump is ready for U.S. first strike against N Korea

Started by fencerider, April 13, 2017, 07:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: fencerider on April 20, 2017, 02:25:40 AM
trump has alzheimer's? shouldn't that invoke the article where the pres is incapitated the vp takes over?

heard some lady married to a guy with ADD sayin "I'm tellin you Trump has ADD. He acts just like my husband"
Reagan had ALZ and finished out his second term. ALZ isn't instantly and totally debilitating, so an evaluation would be needed before moving on "incapacitated".
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 20, 2017, 07:58:35 AM
Reagan had ALZ and finished out his second term. ALZ isn't instantly and totally debilitating, so an evaluation would be needed before moving on "incapacitated".

But was Nancy's astrologer incapacitated? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

I think Trump's astrologer is Ivanca. but if she becomes incapacitated he has money to get another astrologer
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on April 22, 2017, 01:48:53 AM
I think Trump's astrologer is Ivanca. but if she becomes incapacitated he has money to get another astrologer

Ivanka's husband is Jared Kushner.  I hear he is a childhood friend of Bibi .. the Israeli PM.  Rahm Emanuel was Obama's Mossad handler.  General Patraeus had his Mossad handler as his main squeeze ;-)  Don't consider the AIPAC folks as .. uninvolved.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.