Author Topic: I've traveled too deep into the web, please help.  (Read 571 times)

Re: I've traveled too deep into the web, please help.
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 08:14:46 PM »
I did google that, and I got this, among other stuff:

God Not Found
"Never criticize someone unless you've walked a mile in his shoes. Then when you criticize him at least you'll be a mile away - and you'll have his shoes."
Ray Magliozzi
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted at all."

Online trdsf

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 10:35:04 AM »
I did google that, and I got this, among other stuff:

(Image removed from quote.)
Guh.  Is that one of the Puttermans?  I think Duracell defined the Uncanny Valley almost perfectly with that ad campaign.
"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning." -- Calvin and Hobbes
"I thought I committed regicide today, but I committed deicide!" -- Sadie Doyle, Beyond Belief

Online Baruch

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2017, 09:53:13 PM »
KNEES...

Just kidding.  Actually, there isn't anything you can search that won't show.  The dictionaries have all the words.  But type in something unsensible like "The Knight Is climbing the chin" and you will get a hit.

Absurdist poetry has you covered.
שלום

Offline Shiranu

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2017, 09:57:15 PM »
Guh.  Is that one of the Puttermans?  I think Duracell defined the Uncanny Valley almost perfectly with that ad campaign.

...that's Robbie Rotten, or one of his clones.
"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." - Nelson Mandela

"Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be." - Miguel de Cervantes