Author Topic: I've traveled too deep into the web, please help.  (Read 1042 times)

Re: I've traveled too deep into the web, please help.
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 08:14:46 PM »
I did google that, and I got this, among other stuff:

God Not Found
"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.”
Stephen Hawking

Online trdsf

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 10:35:04 AM »
I did google that, and I got this, among other stuff:

Guh.  Is that one of the Puttermans?  I think Duracell defined the Uncanny Valley almost perfectly with that ad campaign.
"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning." -- Calvin and Hobbes
"I thought I committed regicide today, but I committed deicide!" -- Sadie Doyle, Beyond Belief

Offline Baruch

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2017, 09:53:13 PM »
KNEES...

Just kidding.  Actually, there isn't anything you can search that won't show.  The dictionaries have all the words.  But type in something unsensible like "The Knight Is climbing the chin" and you will get a hit.

Absurdist poetry has you covered.
שלום

Offline Shiranu

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2017, 09:57:15 PM »
Guh.  Is that one of the Puttermans?  I think Duracell defined the Uncanny Valley almost perfectly with that ad campaign.

...that's Robbie Rotten, or one of his clones.
"Slow dive into me, float high endlessly... Hearts will shake, Wide awake, Love me till the tether breaks." - Seven Lions

"Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny" - Steve Maraboli

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk