Author Topic: I've traveled too deep into the web, please help.  (Read 479 times)

Re: I've traveled too deep into the web, please help.
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 08:14:46 PM »
I did google that, and I got this, among other stuff:

God Not Found
"I am an expert of electricity. My father occupied the chair of applied electricity at the state prison."
W. C. Fields

Offline trdsf

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 10:35:04 AM »
I did google that, and I got this, among other stuff:

(Image removed from quote.)
Guh.  Is that one of the Puttermans?  I think Duracell defined the Uncanny Valley almost perfectly with that ad campaign.
"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning." -- Calvin and Hobbes
"I thought I committed regicide today, but I committed deicide!" -- Sadie Doyle, Beyond Belief

Offline Baruch

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2017, 09:53:13 PM »
KNEES...

Just kidding.  Actually, there isn't anything you can search that won't show.  The dictionaries have all the words.  But type in something unsensible like "The Knight Is climbing the chin" and you will get a hit.

Absurdist poetry has you covered.
שלום

Online Shiranu

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2017, 09:57:15 PM »
Guh.  Is that one of the Puttermans?  I think Duracell defined the Uncanny Valley almost perfectly with that ad campaign.

...that's Robbie Rotten, or one of his clones.
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." - Mahatma Gandi