News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump budget plan

Started by fencerider, March 16, 2017, 08:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on March 18, 2017, 01:25:44 PM
This is a thread about his budget plan but ok.

If he actually paid 25% tax .. he needs to fire his accountant ;-)  Lots of plutocrats shelter their assets and income a lot better than that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Sorginak on March 16, 2017, 08:35:11 PM
It is the work of a man who is going to find himself thrown out of the White House very soon.
I keep hearing people say this, but it's usually the same people who said he'd never get in the WH in the first place...

I suspect that by the time he does something so bad as to be in danger of impeachment, the GOP will also be so implicated that they'd never be able to convict him without convicting themselves.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Congress holds the purse strings:

God Not Found

Sorginak

Trump's health care plan will not pass for one very important reason:

If they say yes to it, they know for certain they will be voted out of office next year. 

Unbeliever

I doubt they're planning on letting any more elections happen. I don't know how they'll stop it - maybe a "national emergency" will allow them to suspend elections. I hope I'm wrong, as I probably am.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 21, 2017, 06:18:43 PM
I doubt they're planning on letting any more elections happen. I don't know how they'll stop it - maybe a "national emergency" will allow them to suspend elections. I hope I'm wrong, as I probably am.

I am good with that ... registered D and R folks shouldn't vote ... anymore than drunks should be allowed to drive.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

D for dumb and R for retarded???

of course he got in the White House; he is white....

The Republicans been talkin about obamacare for 7 years. If they dont replace it, they are screwed in the next election. If they replace it with the current proposal they will also be screwed next election.

Geez. Lucky for Congress they got Trump in front. keeps them from looking completely like idiots. They can get away with a lotta crap while everybody lookin at Trump
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Solomon Zorn

Ha, ha, ha ha, ha! You guys are so cute! You think that the American people are collectively capable of making an informed decision, in the unprecedented new age, of ambiguity, innuendo and obfuscation, led by Fox News, and the right-wing-radio brainwashing.

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/general/reports/2007/06/20/3087/the-structural-imbalance-of-political-talk-radio/

QuoteOur analysis in the spring of 2007 of the 257 news/talk stations owned by the top five commercial station owners reveals that 91 percent of the total weekday talk radio programming is conservative, and 9 percent is progressive.
Each weekday, 2,570 hours and 15 minutes of conservative talk are broadcast on these stations compared to 254 hours of progressive talkâ€"10 times as much conservative talk as progressive talk.
A separate analysis of all of the news/talk stations in the top 10 radio markets reveals that 76 percent of the programming in these markets is conservative and 24 percent is progressive, although programming is more balanced in markets such as New York and Chicago.

https://newrepublic.com/article/119922/pew-survey-finds-conservatives-mostly-watch-fox-news

QuoteIt comes from a new survey by the Pew Research Center, which surveyed 2,901 people and divided them into five categoriesâ€"“consistently liberal,” “mostly Liberal,” “mixed,” “mostly conservative,” and “consistently conservative”â€"based on 10 questions about their political values. Among consistently conservative respondents, 47 percent chose Fox News as their main source “for news about government and politics.” The next largest group, 11 percent, chose local radio.

Inequity anyone?
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Draconic Aiur

Trump gave 19 billion to Nasa.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on March 22, 2017, 02:28:19 AM
D for dumb and R for retarded???

of course he got in the White House; he is white....

The Republicans been talkin about obamacare for 7 years. If they dont replace it, they are screwed in the next election. If they replace it with the current proposal they will also be screwed next election.

Geez. Lucky for Congress they got Trump in front. keeps them from looking completely like idiots. They can get away with a lotta crap while everybody lookin at Trump

What did Obama do for 8 years?  Run interference for Congress and the MIC.  Wake up, pod people!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on March 22, 2017, 05:41:11 AM

No need, give it all to Elon Musk's private space program for billionaires who want to hide out on Mars.  Payback for campaign contributions.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on March 22, 2017, 05:41:11 AM

to build a wall to protect the earth from illegal aliens.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Munch on March 22, 2017, 07:56:04 AM
to build a wall to protect the earth from illegal aliens.

actually to put people on mars

Journey_To_Mars

PBS is cut, although I'm not sure how many people would care about that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." - Voltaire

Maths is a game where you make the rules and play around within them.