News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

26 year old virgin.

Started by MyelinSheath, March 15, 2017, 05:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyelinSheath

Quote from: Sorginak on April 01, 2017, 12:44:06 AM
And I shall give you half a point for zero originality or integrity.
Why would you grant half a point for zero of something?

Sorginak

Quote from: MyelinSheath on April 01, 2017, 12:47:13 AM
Why would you grant half a point for zero of something?

Generosity, and you seem to be a good person. 

Sorginak

MyelinSheath

I look in the mirror every morning and think I'd rather be just about anyone else. There is no sense in someone with my traits existing. That's not depression speaking. That's just the way it is.

Sorginak

Sorginak

I do not mind being sympathetic to one who is deserving of it, but I will not coddle one who merely whines all the time. 

MyelinSheath

The "boo hoo, get over it" stuff doesn't work on me man. You don't have what it takes to upset me. I've heard 1000 times worse than anything you could say.

Cavebear

Quote from: MyelinSheath on April 01, 2017, 12:01:33 AM
It's weird, man. I can't really describe my life. It's weird. People treat me differently. It's very strange. I never understand what's going on most of the time. It's like I'm trapped in the twilight zone most of the time.

Read the vibes...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: MyelinSheath on April 01, 2017, 01:17:53 AM
I look in the mirror every morning and think I'd rather be just about anyone else. There is no sense in someone with my traits existing. That's not depression speaking. That's just the way it is.

That is actually a clinical condition, not a philosophy.  If you look in the mirror, and you aren't staring back, you are either in need of a frontal lobotomy or a vampire, in which case you are in need of a wooden stake ;-)

Actually I experience the opposite of narcissism too, but I counter that by realizing I am simply overly modest ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: MyelinSheath on April 01, 2017, 01:32:20 AM
The "boo hoo, get over it" stuff doesn't work on me man. You don't have what it takes to upset me. I've heard 1000 times worse than anything you could say.

Actually you sound like the Eliza program, or an actual Rogerian therapist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: MyelinSheath on April 01, 2017, 12:01:33 AM
It's weird, man. I can't really describe my life. It's weird. People treat me differently. It's very strange. I never understand what's going on most of the time. It's like I'm trapped in the twilight zone most of the time.

That is what they say ... schizophrenia or paranoia feels like.  Usually for most people, it is momentary (like when they propose marriage to a girl).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

MyelinSheath

Quote from: Baruch on April 01, 2017, 03:38:38 AM
Actually you sound like the Eliza program, or an actual Rogerian therapist.
I have no clue what you mean by that (or most things you say for that matter). I know what the eliza program is so no need to explain that. Just wondering why your posts seem like random words/thoughts without any meaning or relevance to the topic? Please be a straight-shooter with me and say what you mean. No need to impress me with your intelligence, knowledge, and vocabulary. I can't interpret the writings of overly smart people trying to prove their smarts. Either simple, plain talk, or go away.

Baruch

Quote from: MyelinSheath on April 01, 2017, 11:33:30 AM
I have no clue what you mean by that (or most things you say for that matter). I know what the eliza program is so no need to explain that. Just wondering why your posts seem like random words/thoughts without any meaning or relevance to the topic? Please be a straight-shooter with me and say what you mean. No need to impress me with your intelligence, knowledge, and vocabulary. I can't interpret the writings of overly smart people trying to prove their smarts. Either simple, plain talk, or go away.

I am what I am.  You are what you are.  That is how things should be.  If you can see/hear yourself ... then why are you like you are?  Yes, I just turned your question back on you, but not as an annoyance.  If you come to know why are like you are ... then you will be healed of your current affliction.

And no, I am not smart or intelligent ... that is only your opinion.  I dare not talk down to people, and I refuse to talk up to people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sorginak