News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

26 year old virgin.

Started by MyelinSheath, March 15, 2017, 05:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyelinSheath

Quote from: Sorginak on April 01, 2017, 12:00:33 AM
What caused the transition from proper English to white trash talk?
No, you see, it is a combination of many things, but luck is not one of them.

Sorginak

You need help, but you will not find it on a forum. 

MyelinSheath

I don't need help. There is no help.

Sorginak

Quote from: MyelinSheath on April 01, 2017, 12:07:13 AM
I don't need help. There is no help.

You thinking there is no help does not make it thus.

MyelinSheath

I'd tell you all my stories, then you'd know how buffoonish you are. But I'm too damn tired.

Sorginak

As many days as you have had to share those stories since you have been here......

Hijiri Byakuren

I'm a 25-year-old virgin, and... whatevs. I'm starting to think I might be some degree of asexual, just because of how little this fact bothers me.

Anyway, I guess all I can say is this: keep trying, and don't subscribe to /r/incels. I'm serious about that last part, you are literally more likely to commit suicide than accomplish your goals if you enter that cesspit.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Sorginak

I have always known people to resort to asexuality as a choice, not as an inevitability. 

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Sorginak on April 01, 2017, 12:27:58 AM
I have always known people to resort to asexuality as a choice, not as an inevitability. 
You're thinking of celibacy. Which every virgin technically is doing, anyway. :lol:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

MyelinSheath

Well, let's just say that as far as I can gather from life so far, and judging by every situation I've ever been in involving women, and judging by every female I've ever seen, met, or known, it appears as though women exclusively, and without exception, are repelled by me. I don't feel like writing at length about the barrage of specific experiences on hand that I could use as testimony, but lets just say they include a myriad of instances of women coming up to me at random in public to tell me I'm ugly, several blind dates set up for me wherein the girl saw me, shook her head no making the "no" palm gesture with her hand, and leaving without speaking a word to me, instances of "friends" taking me to parties wherein there were available women and trying to set me up with them only for occurrances similar to those above to happen, years of being bullied by other guys (and girls as well), and just a full on history of unanimous public repudiation on the basis of my looks and personality.

So no, there's no help for me.

Sorginak

Quote from: MyelinSheath on April 01, 2017, 12:29:13 AM

So no, there's no help for me.

Then I guess it's time for you to start liking dick, bitch. 

MyelinSheath

Quote from: Sorginak on April 01, 2017, 12:30:56 AM
Then I guess it's time for you to start liking dick, bitch.
I guess so

Sorginak

Oh, dear.

Ignore me and just be yourself, even if it leads to you living a very lonely life. 

MyelinSheath

Quote from: Sorginak on April 01, 2017, 12:36:32 AM
Oh, dear.

Ignore me and just be yourself, even if it leads to you living a very lonely life.
Well, I'll give you points for not committing the total platitude.

Sorginak

Quote from: MyelinSheath on April 01, 2017, 12:42:50 AM
Well, I'll give you points for not committing the total platitude.

And I shall give you half a point for zero originality or integrity.