News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

26 year old virgin.

Started by MyelinSheath, March 15, 2017, 05:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyelinSheath

It's tough to say what the problem is, but there is something about me people don't like, not just girls. It's been this way my whole life, even back before I recognized it. Thinking back now I can see it always has.

Baruch

Quote from: MyelinSheath on March 15, 2017, 10:46:47 PM
It's tough to say what the problem is, but there is something about me people don't like, not just girls. It's been this way my whole life, even back before I recognized it. Thinking back now I can see it always has.

i like you, in a Platonic way.  Now tell the other losers to sod off!  Even Hitler loved his mother, and I bet you are nicer than Hitler.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

mauricio

One thing i realised before my life started improving is that your attitude is very efficiently communicated to other people in your body language and voice tone. Even in very subtle ways which you might not notice. So basically what is happening to you is probably that you are presenting yourself in ways which predispose other people to some negative emotions. One thing that happened to me was that i always thought being neutral was the best disposition to take. And my idea of neutrality was to keep my expression blank and let other people start actions. In my country it is customary to salute women with kisses on the cheek. I thought the best idea was to let the women make the first move to not impose this on them. Turns out what happened was i was just standing there with a blank expression giving no indication i wanted them to approach me either. So it was really easy to fix by just looking them into the eyes and smiling and moving slightly towards them. Though obviously if you lack confidence it is harder to naturally smile and look at people in the eyes and stuff like that. For that you need to work in your appearence. If you are really down in the dumps start from the most basic things like for example taking a shower, brushing your teeth properly with mouth wash and shit. This almost trivial stuff slowly accumulated and keeping the routine makes you feel good that you are actually trying to improve yourself. Slowly like this you canndig yourself out of whole. Be strong.

Solomon Zorn

My best friend, from the age of seven, was a virgin till the age of 47. Only he didn't lose his virginity, at that age, he dropped dead in the shower.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Baruch

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on March 20, 2017, 04:26:15 PM
My best friend, from the age of seven, was a virgin till the age of 47. Only he didn't lose his virginity, at that age, he dropped dead in the shower.

But like Agent Smart ... he was "this" close ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

It's not about who does or doesn't like you - it's about whether or not you like yourself. If you make of yourself someone you can like, then it matters little who else likes you.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on March 20, 2017, 04:26:15 PM

Snorted wine!!!

I'm sorry for your friend, but that was a real surprise...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 25, 2017, 02:52:41 AM
Snorted wine!!!

I'm sorry for your friend, but that was a real surprise...

The degree of surprise depends on what he was doing in the shower ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

MyelinSheath

I notice with this new job I iust got (valet parking at a fancy hotel) that all the girl customers (most of them are pretty) tend to flirt with all the guys but me. Even when I try to be friendly and talk to them, they want nothing but space in between themselves and me, and the more the better. I mean, this doesn't really bother me. It's always been this way. If a guy had both Joesph Merick's and Stephen Hawking's conditions, he'd get more girls than me.

Sorginak

Out of curiosity, considering your abnormal bad luck with women liking you, do gay guys hit on you at all?

MyelinSheath

Quote from: Sorginak on March 31, 2017, 11:45:24 PM
Out of curiosity, considering your abnormal bad luck with women liking you, do gay guys hit on you at all?
Its not "bad luck" man.

Sorginak

MyelinSheath

Quote from: Sorginak on March 31, 2017, 11:55:42 PM
I beg to differ.
Nah, man. See. It's a combo of many things, but luck ain't on ofem.

Sorginak

Quote from: MyelinSheath on March 31, 2017, 11:57:49 PM
Nah, man. See. It's a combo of many things, but luck ain't on ofem.

What caused the transition from proper English to white trash talk?

MyelinSheath

It's weird, man. I can't really describe my life. It's weird. People treat me differently. It's very strange. I never understand what's going on most of the time. It's like I'm trapped in the twilight zone most of the time.