News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Latest Wikileaks ...

Started by Baruch, March 07, 2017, 01:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 08, 2017, 07:24:44 PM
As far as I'm concerned Powell gave up any credibility he may once have enjoyed when he lied to us about Iraq's WMDs. I can no longer believe anything he says.

He's still head and shoulders above what we've got now...
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Unbeliever

Well, yeah, I'd have to admit the truth of that!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 08, 2017, 07:50:56 PM
Well, yeah, I'd have to admit the truth of that!

Are you also a beneficiary of affirmative action?  Powell wrote the Army coverup of the My Lai incident.  He got rewarded much later.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2017, 01:14:56 PM
Basically, the CIA can turn any smart-TV anywhere, into a covert listening device, even when it is supposed to be off ... and they have a branch that does investigation into subverting car electronics ... "calling Mr Hastings ...".
Is this news to anybody? We all knew that the manufacturers built that stuff in when we were still on 3G. Let's keep it real. 20/20 1995 ex-FBI agent spied on by the agency had his computer turned on and hard drive downloaded from the power wire. Maybe this is news for the people that spend their time playing video games, but it shouldn't be for people paying attention.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

I love women, even feminist men ... but virtue signaling while wearing pussy hats?  Seriously, when the guillotine is required?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

nah no guilotine. I'll just get a sharpening stone for my claws
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on March 11, 2017, 07:00:40 PM
nah no guilotine. I'll just get a sharpening stone for my claws

So I hear, you will work for scratch? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

https://68.media.tumblr.com/165ed34ddbf68edaf04eecd8c5a70d2b/tumblr_omoafshjls1sxs2mko1_540.jpg

"Wikileaks just released documents detailing CIA actively operating for the Clinton foundation and working with them spreading anti semitic memes to discredit the chans and saging/disrupting threads revealing legitimate shit.

Holy shit it literally was just Clinton shills of the highest level the entire time.

/pol/ was right again"

Baruch

Fascism ... what is not to like?  And yes, conservative fascism (Nazis) are in charge now, no liberal fascism (Stalinists).  I am so sorry, America, but you are toast, and are soon to be burnt toast.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Baruch on March 10, 2017, 06:33:19 AM
I love women, even feminist men ... but virtue signaling while wearing pussy hats?  Seriously, when the guillotine is required?

This is why the gallows pole is seriously needed. I hang people left and right and that will show these damned politicians what for!

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on March 12, 2017, 08:00:35 PM
This is why the gallows pole is seriously needed. I hang people left and right and that will show these damned politicians what for!

Ah the ambi-executioner ... can you do two at once?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Sorginak

Praise the individual who hacked into the CIA to obtain that information. 

After all, it is not as though the government has given us any reason to trust it. 

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Sorginak on March 13, 2017, 02:10:01 AM
Praise the individual who hacked into the CIA to obtain that information. 

After all, it is not as though the government has given us any reason to trust it. 

we already knew it anyway...

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on March 13, 2017, 02:07:45 AM

He couldn't beat up Congress with 500+ hands tied behind their backs.  Unlike my Rosie mother and grandmother.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.