News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

EARTH vs. ISLAM

Started by Validus, June 10, 2013, 08:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Validus

I am really tired of people trying to tell me Islam is "The Religion of Peace".

No.  It isn't.  Not by a fucking longshot.

Jainism is a religion of Peace. Buddhism is a religion of Peace. Daoism [Taoism] is a religion of peace.

Islam is currently behind the endless oppression of woman in more than two dozen countries.  It is behind violence against Jews, Christians, Atheists, Agnostics, Hindus, Buddhists, and anyone who isn't a Muslim. Syria is an endless bloody Civil War, Palestinians won't stop shooting random mortars and rockets into Israel (by the hundreds) and Iran can't wait to get their hands on a nuke while Pakistan can't wait to wipe out half of India.

Your thoughts?
"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you." ~F. Nietzsche (1844-1900)

pr126

Islam is the cult of Muhammad. A deranged narcissistic warlord.
Yes, there were madmen like him, but their madness died with them. Muhammad made a religion out of his madness.  

Islam calls itself a religion, but it is a political doctrine of conquest, loot and slavery.
It regulates all aspects of life, to the minutes detail.
It is inseparable from politics, as the state must be Islamic, governed by its own laws, the sharia.
It is driven by lethal violence and fear.

Peaceful it certainly isn't.
Even if the whole planet was Muslim, they would still fight and kill each other  to prove who is the real Muslim.

A curse on humanity, an abomination.

_Xenu_

Quote from: "pr126"Islam is the cult of Muhammad. A deranged narcissistic warlord.
Yes, there were madmen like him, but their madness died with them. Muhammad made a religion out of his madness.  

Islam calls itself a religion, but it is a political doctrine of conquest, loot and slavery.
It is inseparable from politics, as the state must be Islamic, governed by its own laws, the sharia.

Even if the whole planet was Muslim, they would still fight and kill each other  to prove who is the real Muslim.

Sorry Shoezy, but this.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

surly74

thoughts on islam?

fuck islam. i'll say that about all religions but islam is by far the worst.
God bless those Pagans
--
Homer Simpson

Solitary

Quote from: "_Xenu_"
Quote from: "pr126"Islam is the cult of Muhammad. A deranged narcissistic warlord.

Sorry Shoezy, but this.

Thanks for the video! What a wonderful and intelligent dog. Bill
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Validus

I post a blog at Weareatheism.com and as a result I have received two death threats on my Facebook account.  I have debated Muslims (again on Facebook) and had the discussion end with comments like:

"Fuck you motherfucker...we'll kill you and force your children to convert."

"In the end Allah will curse you and your hateful Buddhist & Atheist apostacy".

"Wait until we get the right weapons [meaning nukes I'm sure]."

These are not extremist views but the mainstream of Islamic thought....think of an entire nation of Tea-party lunatics getting their way in everything and that's basically Saudi Arabia, Iran or Pakistan.
"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you." ~F. Nietzsche (1844-1900)

Plu

Islam is a huge mess. Running at the top of "pointless things fucking up the human race" in the 21st century.

Validus

Quote from: "Plu"Islam is a huge mess. Running at the top of "pointless things fucking up the human race" in the 21st century.

Indeed.  Islam right now to me feels like where Christianity was about the 17th century when it was still struggling (and losing) against the Enlightenment.

leo

Islam is indeed one of the worst religions in the world .
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

StupidWiz

It is driven by lethal violence and fear.

Muhammad is a genius, died centuries ago yet still be able to fool millions of people centuries later. The concept, the doctrine, the continuation, the isolation. Perfect. I admit I envy him... a bit.  =D>
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

Shiranu

QuoteThese are not extremist views but the mainstream of Islamic thought...

Funny, I have never met a Muslim out-side of the internet who professes this; infact most I know would consider this "un-Islamic" and painting a bad picture of your average Muslim (in the West). I must just live in an area of non-mainstream Muslims...

If perhaps you live in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia or Iraq... okay, maybe. But in the west, the people who do profess this are the minority, not the mainstream.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Jason78

Quote from: "StupidWiz"Muhammad is a genius, died centuries ago yet still be able to fool millions of people centuries later. The concept, the doctrine, the continuation, the isolation. Perfect. I admit I envy him... a bit.  

We'll probably be having this exact same conversation about L Ron Hubbard in a couple of hundred years.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

_Xenu_

Have a drink Shoezy, you're overreacting as you often do. What I wrote was only meant as a sign of respect, though I'm sure you're about to blow up and demonize me quite a bit in the process.

_Xenu_

Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "StupidWiz"Muhammad is a genius, died centuries ago yet still be able to fool millions of people centuries later. The concept, the doctrine, the continuation, the isolation. Perfect. I admit I envy him... a bit.  

We'll probably be having this exact same conversation about L Ron Hubbard in a couple of hundred years.
Wouldn't count on it. There's just too much damning information on the Internet.

Validus

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"I'm sick of this hypocrisy and all the problem in the world is just one religion, anything else is fine bullshit.

You are a country watching your children shooting each other as if you are watching commercials; young girls being raped by a sports team is a fucking you tube video people comment on and while they hit like or unlike no one can stand up and do something about it. The war you created FROM NOTHING brought an unspeakable civilian death toll and still continues.

And you are trying to build 'arguments' about some fucked up religion, from a stupid line stating that some religion is a religion of peace. Please do bury your heads deeper... no deeper and when get pissed off in the forum to something, dump it on drunkenshoe.

Nice to meet you.

I'm not a hypocrite at all, Drunkenshoe. I am sickened by gun-loving Christians and their small-minded idiocy as much as anyone else! I hate the NRA and America's self-destructive love affair with it's own 2nd Amendment. The view that "Islam is the religion of peace" is indeed pure bullshit as much as the phrase "Jesus is Love".