News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Damn your eyes.

Started by pr126, June 14, 2013, 01:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colanth

Quote from: "Aroura33"I just....I want to say something here....I seem to be at a loss for words.
WTF??
 #-o  :Hangman:

I am having one of those nights where I feel like the whole human race is doomed, and it deserves it.  Need to go to bed, hopeful to see some silver linings in the morning.
As long as that lining is the silver lining of your burqa, you woman, you.  Tempt us not with your eyes.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

aitm

Dats why  pity the poor donkey for having such beautiful sensual eyes.........

er

I mean , thats why I feel for the donkey what with all the human females covering up their lustful eyes just makes donkey more luvable.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Donkeys. Those endearing brown eyes.....

Seriously, do all Muslim men walk around with a permanent hard on or something? If their women can be driven to fits of sexual ecstasy by a handsome face and men by a woman's eyes, they got some serious sexual issues.

Shiranu

I just want to be fair to the Arabians and say that the eyes ARE a person's most attractive body part.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"Do they make stuff up, or what?!?

Saudi Arabian cleric declares babies should wear burkas

My pedophile senses are tingling...

(That sounded better in my head.)
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"They also banned this hottie.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/h ... -1.1327759

What's next?
:shock: Holy shit he's hot. I mean, I'm sure because of his religion he automatically hates me, but damn!

Also I think that would be the greatest pick up line ever: "Hey babe, I bet you got banned from Saudi Arabia because you're just too good looking!"
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Colanth

Quote from: "stromboli"Seriously, do all Muslim men walk around with a permanent hard on or something? If their women can be driven to fits of sexual ecstasy by a handsome face and men by a woman's eyes, they got some serious sexual issues.
I'm sure that most of the men who are in favor of such a law DO have serious sexual issues.  By the time most of our ancestors discovered caves, we also discovered asking.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

SGOS

Quote from: "Colanth"
Quote from: "stromboli"Seriously, do all Muslim men walk around with a permanent hard on or something? If their women can be driven to fits of sexual ecstasy by a handsome face and men by a woman's eyes, they got some serious sexual issues.
I'm sure that most of the men who are in favor of such a law DO have serious sexual issues.  By the time most of our ancestors discovered caves, we also discovered asking.
I don't believe this observation can be overstated.  It's so blatantly obvious, that it's unimaginable that Muslim men do not consider that they might have psycho-sexual issues.  Religious indoctrination can make whole nations sick, perverted, crazy, and violent.