No, The Unabomber Was Not Crazy

Started by etienne, March 13, 2017, 08:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

etienne

Quote from: Cavebear on March 14, 2017, 11:58:56 AM
I read it back in the day.  Utter nonsense rant.
Over your head, I guess.  Well, when the oil runs out, we'll see what's up, who has the last laugh--in the rubble.
The Revolution does not fall like an apple when it is ripe:  you have to MAKE it fall...

Cavebear

Quote from: etienne on March 14, 2017, 12:09:39 PM
Over your head, I guess.  Well, when the oil runs out, we'll see what's up, who has the last laugh--in the rubble.

I will.  I'm solar.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

etienne

The Revolution does not fall like an apple when it is ripe:  you have to MAKE it fall...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: etienne on March 14, 2017, 12:09:39 PM
Why do you think your opinion matters?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

etienne

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 14, 2017, 01:21:18 PM
Why do you think your opinion matters?
Your reading it.  Many others read it.  Proof.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

etienne

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

etienne

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: etienne on March 14, 2017, 03:25:14 PM
buh bye sami
You want to require us to believe your treatise. You'll be hurt if we don't. Therein lies your vulnerability.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

I followed the Unabomber's antics when I was living in Montana, so when they caught him, I was quite surprised to find he lived down the road from me.  But Montana is a big state, so in this case, "down the road" comes out to 350 miles.  In Rhode Island, 350 miles doesn't qualify as down the road, but Montana is sparsely populated and you only meet 4 other cars on the way to the Unabomber cabin, so "down the road" in Montana and Rhode Island kind of evens out.

SGOS

Shiranu

Quote from: etienne on March 14, 2017, 03:25:14 PM
buh bye sami

I give him a week before he has everyone but Bauruch + himself ignored for not buying his bullshit.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Shiranu on March 14, 2017, 08:25:12 PM

I give him a week before he has everyone but Bauruch + himself ignored for not buying his bullshit.
At least he's stopped pretending to be French.
PZ Myers