No, The Unabomber Was Not Crazy

Started by etienne, March 13, 2017, 08:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

When someome refers to "Obomber", bringing President Obama into conspiracy theories, I know I don't have to read any further...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

etienne

Quote from: Cavebear on March 14, 2017, 02:26:20 AM
When someome refers to "Obomber", bringing President Obama into conspiracy theories, I know I don't have to read any further...
Nobody's holding a gun to your head...or a unabomb.
The Revolution does not fall like an apple when it is ripe:  you have to MAKE it fall...

Cavebear

Quote from: etienne on March 14, 2017, 02:52:17 AM
Nobody's holding a gun to your head...or a unabomb.

So, are you suggesting Obama had something to do with the Unabomber?

etienne

Quote from: Cavebear on March 14, 2017, 02:55:00 AM
So, are you suggesting Obama had something to do with the Unabomber?
Uh, no, Obomber was only just a teeny bopper when Ted was engaging in covert battle with The Man.  But Ted didn't murder anywhere in the same areas code what the big time Statist murderer Obomber  did.  And Obomber is now out water skiing in HI, making $60 mil on a book deal.  Ain't 'Murica great enough already?!  We don't need Prez Tramp!
The Revolution does not fall like an apple when it is ripe:  you have to MAKE it fall...

Cavebear

Quote from: etienne on March 14, 2017, 03:00:18 AM
Uh, no, Obomber was only just a teeny bopper when Ted was engaging in covert battle with The Man.  But Ted didn't murder anywhere in the same areas code what the big time Statist murderer Obomber  did.  And Obomber is now out water skiing in HI, making $60 mil on a book deal.  Ain't 'Murica great enough already?!  We don't need Prez Tramp!

Thank you.  Just wanted to get your crazed views confirmed about President Obama.  Your views are no longer of any possible interest except as bad examples of lunatics.

etienne

Quote from: Cavebear on March 14, 2017, 03:04:22 AM
Thank you.  Just wanted to get your crazed views confirmed about President Obama.  Your views are no longer of any possible interest except as bad examples of lunatics.
Oh.  I guess only "lunatics" can count.  Ted murdered 1....+ 1 = 2..+ 1...= 3.  Injured 23.

How many 100s/1000s did UnaObomber murder again?  I mean, it was his list, he signed off on the drone strikes and Syria F-16 strikes, and then there's Afghanistan, and Libya, and The Congo, and, wow, who can keep up?...mostly women and children, of course.

Outta sight, outta mind, right?  That's 'Murica.  At least Ted made his own bombs and took responsibility for his actions.  No, in a just world, Obomber(and ALL US prez's) would get the death sentence in a World Court, but all these fruitcake libtards just wanna keep sucking Obomber cock.

Sorry, facts are stubborn things.

Cavebear

Quote from: etienne on March 14, 2017, 03:30:41 AM
Oh.  I guess only "lunatics" can count.  Ted murdered 1....+ 1 = 2..+ 1...= 3.  Injured 23.

How many 100s/1000s did UnaObomber murder again?  I mean, it was his list, he signed off on the drone strikes and Syria F-16 strikes, and then there's Afghanistan, and Libya, and The Congo, and, wow, who can keep up?...mostly women and children, of course.

Outta sight, outta mind, right?  That's 'Murica.  At least Ted made his own bombs and took responsibility for his actions.  No, in a just world, Obomber(and ALL US prez's) would get the death sentence in a World Court, but all these fruitcake libtards just wanna keep sucking Obomber cock.

I understand your point.  "Killing a few is murder, killing a million is governance" or something like that from Stalin.  But war is not the same (and Stalin was referring to internal purges, not war).

But by those terms, FDR was a murderer because he ordered military action against Japan and Germany who declared war against the US first, and that's not really rational.

You might do better to avoid phrases like "Obomber cock" and "libtards".  Just a conversational suggestion.

Sorry, facts are stubborn things.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: etienne on March 13, 2017, 10:18:33 PM
Give it a shot.  I dont think you know anything about the Unabomber's intent, is my guess.
Yeah, that's what it is.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 14, 2017, 07:38:32 AM
Yeah, that's what it is.

What, you never read the entirety of his missive?  I am shocked.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on March 14, 2017, 08:24:40 AM
What, you never read the entirety of his missive?  I am shocked.
Actually, we sliced-and-diced it in a Psych class at Purdue. Most of one semester on him and his ilk.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 14, 2017, 08:38:33 AM
Actually, we sliced-and-diced it in a Psych class at Purdue. Most of one semester on him and his ilk.

Always surprises.  I should slice and dice that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on March 14, 2017, 08:54:38 AM
Always surprises.  I should slice and dice that.
I may still have my class notes ... somewhere.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 14, 2017, 11:25:20 AM
I may still have my class notes ... somewhere.

Oh well, Purdue.  That explains it (*coff, coff*)

Joking...

etienne

I provided a link up yonder there to Ted's Manifesto, which is brilliant as Guinness and way the F over most people's heads, and quite prophetic.  But I also gave the mini version in my OP.  Pretty basic stuff, actually.

Cavebear

Quote from: etienne on March 14, 2017, 11:37:46 AM
I provided a link up yonder there to Ted's Manifesto, which is brilliant as Guinness and way the F over most people's heads, and quite prophetic.  But I also gave the mini version in my OP.  Pretty basic stuff, actually.

I read it back in the day.  Utter nonsense rant.