News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any Krishnamurti Fans Out There?

Started by etienne, March 15, 2017, 06:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

etienne

Quote from: Baruch on March 15, 2017, 11:28:22 PM
Yes, I saw it on TV, same as the Starship Enterprise.  I wasn't there, so I can't say it actually happened ... or if he lied or not.  Unless you know Trump personally, like say I know my coworkers .. you don't know if Trump exists or not ... he might as well be Jesus or Satan or Goldilocks ;-)  We have a poster here who thinks he is Papa Bear ;-))
Thats false, things exist w/o you knowing about them or with you even being alive.  Yer losing it Spinny.
The Revolution does not fall like an apple when it is ripe:  you have to MAKE it fall...

Baruch

Quote from: etienne on March 15, 2017, 11:39:02 PM
Thats false, things exist w/o you knowing about them or with you even being alive.  Yer losing it Spinny.

Go tell that to George Berkeley, 300+ years ago.  Except he thought ideas were the only reality like Kant's ipriories.  I only accept Kant's aposteriories.  Even when I ain't constipated ;-)

Yes, Star Trek exists, as multiple TV shows and movies.  But that is just that, they have all the validity of the Odyssey.  But the Odyssey is a great story!  Screw the truth, you (all of you) can't handle the Truth!

Enjoy your Matrix life, feeding the Machine.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

etienne

Quote from: Baruch on March 16, 2017, 06:40:14 AM
Go tell that to George Berkeley, 300+ years ago.  Except he thought ideas were the only reality like Kant's ipriories.  I only accept Kant's aposteriories.  Even when I ain't constipated ;-)

Yes, Star Trek exists, as multiple TV shows and movies.  But that is just that, they have all the validity of the Odyssey.  But the Odyssey is a great story!  Screw the truth, you (all of you) can't handle the Truth!

Enjoy your Matrix life, feeding the Machine.
Note to Spin Doc, I can't talk to your peeps there, because they lived in the material world and are DEAD!  There's fiction and there's fact, so what's your point?

I don't take pills and I don't live in the "Matrix" because I don't even use $, so stick that in your bah-roke corn pipe and smoke it.  ;)
The Revolution does not fall like an apple when it is ripe:  you have to MAKE it fall...

Baruch

Quote from: etienne on March 16, 2017, 08:11:00 AM
Note to Spin Doc, I can't talk to your peeps there, because they lived in the material world and are DEAD!  There's fiction and there's fact, so what's your point?

I don't take pills and I don't live in the "Matrix" because I don't even use $, so stick that in your bah-roke corn pipe and smoke it.  ;)

The US has been in the CIA/Pravda matrix since around 1950.  Nothing you think is true, even though it isn't conventional view ... happened the way you think it happened.  I don't know what happened ... and don't care.  I only care about here and now.  The past and the future can take care of themselves.

You read dead fakirs like Marx, I can read dead fakirs like Berkeley.  My philosopher has a bigger dick than your philosopher.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

etienne

Quote from: Baruch on March 16, 2017, 12:24:08 PM
The US has been in the CIA/Pravda matrix since around 1950.  Nothing you think is true, even though it isn't conventional view ... happened they way you think it happened.  I don't know what happened ... and don't care.  I only care about here and now.  The past and the future can take care of themselves.
Playing the ol' CIA/Ram Das, card, eh?  Oldest trick in the book.

Baruch

Quote from: etienne on March 16, 2017, 07:14:08 PM
Playing the ol' CIA/Ram Das, card, eh?  Oldest trick in the book.

You came here with a small pile of URLs, and then tried to bluster your way thru.  Now that you have shot your wad, you don't want us get have any satisfaction ...  failure to think on your feet, because you can't.  Flaccid ... and don't try to offer me a cigarette in consolation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEIfMqM5wnM

The conditioning of the mind he talks of (Matrix), is where you and your opponents are coming from.  My consciousness has changed .. Why don't you change?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

etienne

Quote from: Baruch on March 16, 2017, 07:24:50 PM
You came here with a small pile of URLs, and then tried to bluster your way thru.  Now that you have shot your wad, you don't want us get have any satisfaction ...  failure to think on your feet, because you can't.  Flaccid ... and don't try to offer me a cigarette in consolation.

The conditioning of the mind he talks of (Matrix), is where you and your opponents are coming from.  My consciousness has changed .. Why don't you change?
You just blah blah, mental masterbation.  The supporting evidence you provide for ANY of your misinformed meanderings will be THE FIRST evidence you provide.  Problem is, you usually cant because your shit stinks to high heaven with great regularity.

Baruch

A sane person in Bedlam, seems to be insane to the patients there.  Marx is all about history, process and teleology ... I attack all three.  I am your worst nightmare ... your unholy Trinity is dust, ash and soot.

But this is the worst for you ... I like you, because I like everyone.  You are like a jealous woman, I am like your boyfriend, but I have eyes for every girl, not just you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.