News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Prez Tramp's Yooge Bigly Talk

Started by etienne, March 13, 2017, 07:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 25, 2017, 01:17:21 AM
Well I appreciate your father's psychological analysis (by a clearly unbiased physician) but i still don't recall saying my father abused me.  Are you assuming all fathers are abusive?

It was clearly not my father's analysis.  I said it was mine.  And my Dad is several years dead, so it would be hard to say it was his.

You specifically said your father was abusive.  Are you willfully stupid or is it a conversational strategy?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 25, 2017, 01:56:25 AM
It was clearly not my father's analysis.  I said it was mine.  And my Dad is several years dead, so it would be hard to say it was his.

You specifically said your father was abusive.  Are you willfully stupid or is it a conversational strategy?

My bad, or your misread.  We can drop this if you want.  My father is gone for years now too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 25, 2017, 08:53:19 AM
My bad, or your misread.  We can drop this if you want.  My father is gone for years now too.

You misread.  Or ignored what I said as you usually do with everyones' posts.  I have offerred you many opportunities to discuss your real concerns and you have replied with jokes.  No more offers or replies.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on March 24, 2017, 07:05:02 PM
They only let little kids in the Jumpy Castle.  Adults weigh to much.
I seem to recall seeing one "Dr. Sheldon Cooper" in one of those, and he was really funny!

Bazinga!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 28, 2017, 07:49:31 PM
I seem to recall seeing one "Dr. Sheldon Cooper" in one of those, and he was really funny!

Bazinga!

Not a Jumpy Castle.  Know whey they don't have those ball pits for the kids anymore?  Too hard to clean the baby crap.  Sheldon is diving into baby crap ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 24, 2017, 10:44:05 AM
Here's the thing. Presidents are a tight knit bunch, a very exclusive club with very few members. Had Obama gone after the Bush people the way many people wanted the pitchforks would have come out against him in spades moreso than they did. I suspect that Trump will get the same treatment. Whoever takes office after the orange one will probably say, Oh well..I don't want the opposition party to prosecute me either so we'll just let sleeping dogs lie.

Depends on how many friends he has left after this month, much less this year or term. It may be the Republicans who crucify him before a Democrat could even say a bad word about him.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Shiranu on March 29, 2017, 07:22:24 AM
Depends on how many friends he has left after this month, much less this year or term. It may be the Republicans who crucify him before a Democrat could even say a bad word about him.
This may be true. Nixon didn't resign because of anything the democrats did. His own party saw the writing on the wall and turned on him. They all knew that if they didn't get rid of him they were all going down with the sinking ship and stood no chance for reelection themselves.
The thing is though I'm not completely convinced that the current crop of republican stooges in the congress are smart enough to actually look at the writing on the wall much less read it.  Impeachment? Fine, but would they be stupid enough to take the next step and give him a full pardon to shield him from prosecution for treasonous activities?  I think they could survive the impeachment, but if Pence goes and pardons him he very well may just sign the republican death warrant for years to come.   W's own ethics lawyer is calling it treason and when your own party, especially one of the least ethical administrations of our time calls it treason you're in DEEEEEP dewdew..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

If the Rs impeach Trump you know that Pence was always Plan A, not Plan B ... and that the CIA has OKed it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 29, 2017, 08:53:59 AM
This may be true. Nixon didn't resign because of anything the democrats did. His own party saw the writing on the wall and turned on him. They all knew that if they didn't get rid of him they were all going down with the sinking ship and stood no chance for reelection themselves.
The thing is though I'm not completely convinced that the current crop of republican stooges in the congress are smart enough to actually look at the writing on the wall much less read it.  Impeachment? Fine, but would they be stupid enough to take the next step and give him a full pardon to shield him from prosecution for treasonous activities?  I think they could survive the impeachment, but if Pence goes and pardons him he very well may just sign the republican death warrant for years to come.   W's own ethics lawyer is calling it treason and when your own party, especially one of the least ethical administrations of our time calls it treason you're in DEEEEEP dewdew..

I will predict that Trump will be impeached in his first term.

Baruch

Republicans won't impeach Trump ... he fires his own people in favor of the one's Cheney likes, and is enacting the PNAC in Syria, which Cheney likes.  Don't look in Cheney's man-sized safe ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Trump could anally rape and murder the daughters and sons of all the Republicans in Congress, and like all Trump supporters, they would still worship adoringly and unquestioningly at his feet as if he were the Great and Infallible Savior of the Universe.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Cavebear

Quote from: Atheon on April 12, 2017, 01:42:18 AM
Trump could anally rape and murder the daughters and sons of all the Republicans in Congress, and like all Trump supporters, they would still worship adoringly and unquestioningly at his feet as if he were the Great and Infallible Savior of the Universe.

Well, that MIGHT get them upset enough to act.  The Republicans standards of decency ARE low, but not non-existent.  A few of them would complain.