News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Prez Tramp's Yooge Bigly Talk

Started by etienne, March 13, 2017, 07:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

etienne

The Revolution does not fall like an apple when it is ripe:  you have to MAKE it fall...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 14, 2017, 03:59:10 AM
If true, the contract prison company officials need to be imprisoned themselves.  Any such actions were not the intent of the laws or the prison system.  And I promote prison system reform.  It should be rehabilitative in goal and practice, not merely punishment.

Where have you been the last 5000 years.  Read story of the first penitentiary ... Old Penn, run by mad Quakers.  They drove their inmates insane with psych experiments, 200 years ago.  Contract prisons are just another reason to nuke the US.  Ever here of the prison simulation run years ago, by a professor, using college volunteers.  But then college students are psychos.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

fencerider

A tramp in the White House
a scamp on the microphone
and Lady is camping in NYC in the yooge Trump building
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on March 18, 2017, 12:40:59 PM
A tramp in the White House
a scamp on the microphone
and Lady is camping in NYC in the yooge Trump building

The Trump
Should be dumped
With a thump. 

No violence suggested or approved, I want the legal system to work like with Nixon.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 19, 2017, 01:29:48 AM
The Trump
Should be dumped
With a thump. 

No violence suggested or approved, I want the legal system to work like with Nixon.

The Bush crime family is working on that.  I recently read that George H W was instrumental behind Watergate ... pulling strings against Nixon ... because he had been promised the VP position in 1968, and Agnew got chosen instead.  This was wise on the part of Nixon, given the later connections between George H W as a VP and attempts on the life of the POTUS (Hinkley).  I have to assume you were being tongue-in-cheek about Nixon, because the legal system did work ... Ford pardoned him, just like Clinton pardoned Mark Rich.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 19, 2017, 08:41:45 AM
The Bush crime family is working on that.  I recently read that George H W was instrumental behind Watergate ... pulling strings against Nixon ... because he had been promised the VP position in 1968, and Agnew got chosen instead.  This was wise on the part of Nixon, given the later connections between George H W as a VP and attempts on the life of the POTUS (Hinkley).  I have to assume you were being tongue-in-cheek about Nixon, because the legal system did work ... Ford pardoned him, just like Clinton pardoned Mark Rich.

Why do you post such nonsense?  Ford pardoning Nixon was a travesty of Constitutional justice. It matterred.  But who cares about Mark Rich?  There is no equivalence there.  You could do a lot better here (and for here) if you set you mind to it.

Baruch

Merely reporting the underside of the ape-man conspiracy to monopolize the banana supply.  As a bear, why do you care?  Now a monopoly on berries ... that would concern you.

No, the President is a god, Nixon said so, and Ford legalized it.  In fact Clinton demonstrated it to the women WH aides.  It is Warren G Harding, all the way down (the throat).  My father was a Republican, but when Ford pardoned Nixon, he never forgave the Republicans.  I doubt he voted again.  Back then my mother was voting for Wallace (original version).  We have been using VPs as insurance policies ... Biden and Pence aren't the first.  Nelson Rockefeller was insurance against Ford doing something that the Warren Commission wouldn't have liked ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on March 19, 2017, 01:29:48 AM
The Trump
Should be dumped
With a thump. 

I get what you are saying.  But the legal system did not go far enough with Nixon--thank Ford for that.  Ford pardoned the fuck 'for the good of the country'.  What a crock of shit!  With that pardon, Ford demonstrated that the President is above the law (especially if that said President is a Repub); and that set the precedent for the criminal combo of Cheney/Bush and  now Drump.  And yes, Obama added emphasis to that by not charging either Bush or Cheney with crimes.  So, now big business and the President are too big to fail.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

With the "defense" budget getting more, and the diplomatic budget getting less, I expect Chump to soon begin negotiating like Korben Dallas...

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 21, 2017, 02:39:02 PM
I get what you are saying.  But the legal system did not go far enough with Nixon--thank Ford for that.  Ford pardoned the fuck 'for the good of the country'.  What a crock of shit!  With that pardon, Ford demonstrated that the President is above the law (especially if that said President is a Repub); and that set the precedent for the criminal combo of Cheney/Bush and  now Drump.  And yes, Obama added emphasis to that by not charging either Bush or Cheney with crimes.  So, now big business and the President are too big to fail.

Ford was one of the conspirators on the Warren Commission.  He was compromised 10 years before he replaced Nixon, that is why, probably Henry Kissinger, suggested him as a replacement for Agnew.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 21, 2017, 07:00:06 AM
  My father was a Republican, but when Ford pardoned Nixon, he never forgave the Republicans.  I doubt he voted again.  Back then my mother was voting for Wallace (original version).  We have been using VPs as insurance policies ...

I see you come from harsh parentage...  My dad was an idiotically hard Republican and when I was 20, I just laughed in his face.  After that, Mom confided that she had voted Democrat in most elections. 

Did you ever confront your father about his politics?  It can be very freeing.  We actually got along much better after I explained my world views.  He hated them, but respected me for saying what I thought.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 22, 2017, 03:43:20 AM
I see you come from harsh parentage...  My dad was an idiotically hard Republican and when I was 20, I just laughed in his face.  After that, Mom confided that she had voted Democrat in most elections. 

Did you ever confront your father about his politics?  It can be very freeing.  We actually got along much better after I explained my world views.  He hated them, but respected me for saying what I thought.

My father wasn't as bad you you think.  He was quite a vulnerable and modest man.  But pro-business (having been in business with his father back in the day).  My mother was a S Democrat .. not anything liberal .. she was harder than he was, it was a mother led family ;-)  Same as Alexander, Caesar, Genghis Khan ...

And yes, I had to confront my father, as all sons should ... when I was 21.  My mother had pushed him into childishly micromanaging her anxiety thru him, instead of doing it herself.  He knew better.  It was a polite confrontation, and he understood I now wore full pants, not knee pants ;-)  I love him ... as I do my mother.  My mother was hard on herself, but within conventional bounds ... not a feminist, though she should have been one.  She wanted to be a pro female athlete (her idol was Babe Didrikson Zaharias). My father's father was harsh and reactionary ... but that was before my time.  But my inspiration to technology, came from him.

I have never been a liberal in the way you think.  I oppose stupidity, not any particular ideology.  Pragmatism, not idealism, is my ideal.  Of course I went my own way, having my own strong personality.  My father was the atheist ... my mother a very nominal Christian.  My evolution has gone way beyond where they went, I can only hope they are proud because of that, not because I was a cloned legacy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

I once had the balls to confront my father.  He grabbed me by the throat, pressed me against the wall, and showed me how physically strong he was despite the fact that I had merely attacked him verbally with my intelligence.