News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Prez Tramp's Yooge Bigly Talk

Started by etienne, March 13, 2017, 07:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

etienne

Sorry, my unbelieving and believing friends and enemies, this comes a bit belated.  A revised version of Prez Tramp's(The Orange Ape) "speech" or "yooge, bigly talk"(to simpletons) that really cuts to the chase of his entire message to the US Congress and 'Murican people in general:

QuoteFull bigly talk: Illiterate Tramp "reads" first bigly talk. 01:01:04.

PRESIDENT ORANGE APE DONALD J. TRAMP'S YOOGE NAZI ADDRESS TO A BIGLY JOINT SESSION OF LOSER CONGRESS

"TO THE LOSER CONGRESS OF THE UNITED FASCIST STATES OF 'MURICA:

MAKE 'MURICA GRATE AGIN'!

Thank you, Gawd bless you BIGLY, and Gawd Bless these YOOGE United States!"
I hope this clarifies what The Ape said that forlorn night in history....

The Revolution does not fall like an apple when it is ripe:  you have to MAKE it fall...

SGOS

I always like the way they photo shop Trump into another photo.  Usually, when photo shopping, it's to make it as realistic as possible.  But when it's Trump, they out of their way to make his head two or three times the size of a normal head.

etienne

Quote from: SGOS on March 13, 2017, 10:47:45 AM
I always like the way they photo shop Trump into another photo.  Usually, when photo shopping, it's to make it as realistic as possible.  But when it's Trump, they out of their way to make his head two or three times the size of a normal head.
Yeah, they make it YOOGE, lol!
The Revolution does not fall like an apple when it is ripe:  you have to MAKE it fall...

Cavebear

Yoogely Sadly, but I bet if he sees these posts he will think they are compliments...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

etienne

Quote from: Cavebear on March 14, 2017, 02:35:34 AM
Yoogely Sadly, but I bet if he sees these posts he will think they are compliments...
Yeah, all narcissists are whores for any shred of attention they can get.

Cavebear

Quote from: etienne on March 14, 2017, 03:02:09 AM
Yeah, all narcissists are whores for any shred of attention they can get.

But do you think Trump is right about most things?

etienne

Quote from: Cavebear on March 14, 2017, 03:05:34 AM
But do you think Trump is right about most things?
Drumpf's a card carrying Nazi, so no.  Here's what Drumpf needs:

The World wished someone would've acted early against Hitler......

Cavebear

Quote from: etienne on March 14, 2017, 03:35:55 AM
Drumpf's a card carrying Nazi, so no.  Here's what Drumpf needs:

The World wished someone would've acted early against Hitler......

THAT is completely inappropriate.

etienne

Cavebear

Quote from: etienne on March 14, 2017, 03:52:09 AM
Tell the Irish of your concern.  Here's inappropriate:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/03/05/thousands-of-ice-detainees-claim-they-were-forced-into-labor-a-violation-of-anti-slavery-laws/?utm_term=.50602a6fd919
If true, the contract prison company officials need to be imprisoned themselves.  Any such actions were not the intent of the laws or the prison system.  And I promote prison system reform.  It should be rehabilitative in goal and practice, not merely punishment.

etienne

Quote from: Cavebear on March 14, 2017, 03:59:10 AM
If true, the contract prison company officials need to be imprisoned themselves.  Any such actions were not the intent of the laws or the prison system.  And I promote prison system reform.  It should be rehabilitative in goal and practice, not merely punishment.
Oh it's all true, slavery is back, bigly.  Arpaio's Tent City, Homan Sq. Chicago.  They call it "human trafficking" these days.  "Slavery" doesn't sound nice, just as "Nazi" doesn't sound as nice as "Alt-Right".

Cavebear

Quote from: etienne on March 14, 2017, 04:04:25 AM
Oh it's all true, slavery is back, bigly.  Arpaio's Tent City, Homan Sq. Chicago.  They call it "human trafficking" these days.  "Slavery" doesn't sound nice, just as "Nazi" doesn't sound as nice as "Alt-Right".

I may have been missing something.  Are you Hispanic with bad experiences entering/being in the US?

etienne

Quote from: Cavebear on March 14, 2017, 04:18:34 AM
I may have been missing something.  Are you Hispanic with bad experiences entering/being in the US?
Nao sou Latino, nao.

Cavebear

Quote from: etienne on March 14, 2017, 04:31:31 AM
Nao sou Latino, nao.

Then your posts make little sense.  Can you explain your concerns in some detail?

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman