Noam Chomsky Warns of Staged Terrorist Attacks in US

Started by FaithIsFilth, April 01, 2017, 11:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on April 02, 2017, 10:03:26 AM
Every true blooded blue blooded Nazi would.  Hope you enjoy eating Kraut ;-)  Some of those Nazi babes are hot!
Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode.

Baruch

An Orthodox rabbi in 1948 said, "the only thing worse than Goyim are Jewish goyim".  But I am not Orthodox, so I am cool with that.  Jewish Nazis would have been more successful than German Nazis ever could (sarc).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

The Skeletal Atheist

I think war with North Korea would be more effective for deflecting attention than a terrorist attack. It would also be incredibly stupid, so that's the option Trump will more likely take.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 02, 2017, 10:03:26 AM
Every true blooded blue blooded Nazi would.  Hope you enjoy eating Kraut ;-)  Some of those Nazi babes are hot!

Reagan was a genial idiot who listened to his advisors.  Bush Jr was a simple kind-hearted fool, Trump is a full-blown idiot.  The complexities of the world are actually surprising to him.  Yeah, I know, some presidents in the past have "grown into the job".  But Trump doesn't have that time. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, is working for Bibi.  As long as the Goyim are useful, Bibi will keep you alive.  Syria and Iran have everything to do with Israel.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.