Main Menu

Obama's Snowflakes

Started by pr126, March 09, 2017, 08:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorginak

Munch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 11, 2017, 10:38:51 AM
I said what I meant to say.

people talking in drunken random gobbledygook know what they want to say, but if that make sense to the audience is another thing.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on March 11, 2017, 06:50:37 PM
people talking in drunken random gobbledygook know what they want to say, but if that make sense to the audience is another thing.

I am very frugal, and save all my pennies ... that is why I always make cents ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Munch on March 11, 2017, 06:50:37 PM
And terse confuses people. Pity that.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

pr126

Here is a composition by Debussy, played by Isao Tomita

https://youtu.be/EM7X4mHEmPw

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on March 12, 2017, 04:28:43 AM
Here is a composition by Debussy, played by Isao Tomita

https://youtu.be/EM7X4mHEmPw

Muslims banned this video in my country.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on March 12, 2017, 02:01:53 PMMuslims banned this video in my country.
Yeah, I heard that there was an imminent radical muslim takeover from a bunch of right-wing news sites for about a decade.  I kept seeing all these news reports about it - they're actually blog posts and youtube videos, but they seem very news-like, so I assume they're credible.

I mean sure, Jacksauce59 might've been a little hyperbolic in claiming that Obama was the gay muslim antchrist based off a handful of still images from an economic summit, but when Jacksauce11 through Jacksauce77 all start singing the same tune about the incoming bloodthirsty muslim hordes, then you know it's legit.