News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Obama's Snowflakes

Started by pr126, March 09, 2017, 08:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 09, 2017, 12:56:22 PM
Well, yes. It is cultural Marxism. You should know, If you paid attention.
Look at the colleges, universities. It is all there.

Get out of the basement for a bit of reality. If you can stand it.

In 1965, we know many of these guys, as they are now, would be out listening to Rock, smoking Weed, burning their Bras ... and shouting Ho, Ho, Ho Chi Minh!

Good times.  So glad they have returned before I slip the mortal coils.  You don't want to know what I think they can do with their Love Beads ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on March 09, 2017, 12:56:22 PM
Well, yes. It is cultural Marxism. You should know, If you paid attention.
Look at the colleges, universities. It is all there.

Get out of the basement for a bit of reality. If you can stand it.

You realise you're saying that to someone who literally just got off work at the ninth largest university in the States, who is eating lunch in the middle of the quad, and who has a class in 20 minutes, right?

I think I might be a bit more qualified than most to say this...get out of your basement for a bit of reality, because you clearly have not set foot on a college campus in many, many years. If you could stand it, that is.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Do please elaborate how the left is destroying the moral fiber of society with it's sexuality, btw. I am actually excited to see you bitch about something new for once.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on March 09, 2017, 12:51:32 PM
My posts are... controversal.

Makes some people think. Even if they don't want to.

Your posts are horseshit, and you know it.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

pr126

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 09, 2017, 01:33:14 PM
Not to everybody.

Remember that over 62 million Americans voted Trump.
It shows that they had enough of your horseshit.

Hydra009

Quote from: pr126 on March 09, 2017, 01:46:04 PMNot to everybody.
To virtually everyone here but yourself.  FFS, I accused you of parroting a batshit blog that rarely bothers to cite sources and lo and behold, here you are in this thread doing exactly that.  Color me surprised.

Your rep has been in the toilet for a long, long time.  It's obvious no one takes you seriously anymore.  I honestly don't know why you go on.

QuoteRemember that over 62 million Americans voted Trump.
65.8 million voted for Clinton, 7.8 million voted 3rd party, and 90 million eligible voters didn't vote.

And so what?  The fact that a lot of Americans are idiots is nothing new.  And the GOP victory (such as it is) is probably hurting it in the long term, given the widespread disapproval in response to almost every policy change.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Baruch on March 09, 2017, 12:31:02 PM
Totally missed the point (either POV).  With Obama, we got subsidized massively over-priced college students, since 2009 ... total non-dischargeable debt is now over 1 trillion dollars.  If the students and their parents weren't financed, most colleges would have gone out of business.  And that would have solved the snowflake problem.  So indirectly, Obama is responsible.  It isn't because we have massive hordes of barbarian immigrants raping our young women ... that is Sweden ;-)

No. The for profit colleges would have gone out of business. Most of the public universities would have done just fine. What Obama should have done is banned those funds from going to the for profit diploma mills. You know, the places that were soaking up 2/3rds of the available funds and delivering substandard services to their customers. The problem with what I say Obama should have done is the president doesn't get to decide who is eligible for that kind of funding. Congress does. For most of Obama's presidency congress was controlled by republicans who believe for profit education (and every other service you can imagine) is better than sliced bread.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on March 09, 2017, 01:46:04 PM
Not to everybody.

Yeah, a minority of right wing assholes are now realizing they fucked up. So? Doesn't make your horseshit smell any better. I do like that you've admitted this is all about your ego, however.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

I found what I'm getting Pr for his birthday!

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 09, 2017, 01:33:14 PM

Once a contrarian, becomes contrary to contrariness (a teen who has gone full retard) ... they implode into a tiny black hole.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on March 09, 2017, 02:13:31 PM
No. The for profit colleges would have gone out of business. Most of the public universities would have done just fine. What Obama should have done is banned those funds from going to the for profit diploma mills. You know, the places that were soaking up 2/3rds of the available funds and delivering substandard services to their customers. The problem with what I say Obama should have done is the president doesn't get to decide who is eligible for that kind of funding. Congress does. For most of Obama's presidency congress was controlled by republicans who believe for profit education (and every other service you can imagine) is better than sliced bread.

Diploma mills are nothing new.  For profit colleges have repeatedly been caught overcharging and underserving.  Used to be you could hang out a fake shingle (degree) for a lot less money and effort.  But Capitalism has screwed that up too.  Public colleges are simply playgrounds for late-teen individuals to blow some steam and hormones ... while spending part of their student loans on Spring Break and beer kegs.  If I had a child in college (they are mostly children) and he pulled this kind of stupids ... I would cut him off, tell him to go get a real job.  It is hard getting people to grow up ... and hard on the individual trying to achieve parental independence in a mature way.  For some kids it is sink or swim, and you lose some to collateral damage.  We can always F more of them into existence.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 09, 2017, 01:46:04 PM
Not to everybody.

We are deplorables, those who don't believe in the Clinton divinity.  Fit only for FEMA camps.  I say "Logan's Run" starting with anyone who is now 29 (we get grandfathered of course).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.