News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Obama's Snowflakes

Started by pr126, March 09, 2017, 08:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atheon

Quote from: Munch on March 09, 2017, 09:26:10 AM
So broken down its an article about how Obama created this current special snowflake, safe space student mentality
Which of course has no truth about it.

Good going, pr. Another garbage article.

Quote from: pr126 on March 09, 2017, 12:56:22 PM
Well, yes. It is cultural Marxism.
A term the alt-reich loves to throw around at random, which if you examine it doesn't actually mean anything, other than perhaps "Something I don't like because my masters tell me not to like it."
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Atheon

Quote from: pr126 on March 09, 2017, 12:51:32 PM
My posts are... controversal.

Makes some people think. Even if they don't want to.
They don't make people think. They make people laugh or roll their eyes with disbelief.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

PickelledEggs

I wonder if pr has any mirrors in his house. He doesn't seem to understand how to look at himself.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Atheon on March 09, 2017, 11:18:17 PM
They don't make people think. They make people laugh or roll their eyes with disbelief.

Yep.

@pr126  you are not controversial. You are just distant from reality. So distant that you have become a caricature of yourself.

pr126

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 09, 2017, 11:19:47 PM
Yep.

@pr126  you are not controversial. You are just distant from reality. So distant that you have become a caricature of yourself.
I am not alone.
There are quite a lot of people who do not share your reality.
That is why Hillary lost.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on March 09, 2017, 11:53:17 PM
I am not alone.
That is why Hillary lost.

Are you absolutely sure you're not trolling?

Sorginak

Of course he is trolling.  Anyone with enough intelligence knows that the popular vote was for Hilary and that the incompetent Electoral College decided to go against the decision of the population.

Sorginak

I do not bother with lazy video postings. 

If you have anything of substance to offer, state it in your own words. 

pr126

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 10, 2017, 12:06:25 AM
Are you absolutely sure you're not trolling?
Do you think that holding a different political view to yours is trolling?

fencerider

Quote from: pr126 on March 09, 2017, 11:53:17 PM
That's right, that means they are living in an alternate reality
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

PickelledEggs

I don't think having a different political view is trolling.

The way in which you are, as @Sorginak mentioned, lazily presenting your differing opinion, making a new thread almost every day how "teh liboruls r ovurlee sensutifff!!!" in what could be mistaken for a drunken rage...
The way you blatantly disregard that I hate the far left, just because I don't agree with your extremely far right stance...
This isn't just me that you do this with, you do it with everyone on here that does not share your special brand of "reality"

I have to ask if you are trolling, because the way and frequency you post these things leads me to believe so.  This isn't just a differing of opinion. This is a disregard of reality.

I find it extra funny that you and the far extreme far left that you "controversially" say whatever it is you are saying... which isn't much other than empty complaining and whining... are exactly the same

PickelledEggs

Quote from: fencerider on March 10, 2017, 01:09:53 AM
That's right, that means they are living in an alternate reality
Which consequently also means, pr is living in an alternate reality, in case he didn't pick it up.

pr126

Quote from: Sorginak on March 10, 2017, 12:56:36 AM
I do not bother with lazy video postings. 

If you have anything of substance to offer, state it in your own words. 

I would gladly tell you what is wrong with the ideology that you are holding , but I am sure that it would be ignored and objected to.

Your minds have been made up that no objective truth can penetrate it any more.

No other ideas will be accepted, because you are absolutely convinced that ONLY yours  is valid, anything else is to be dismissed with extreme prejudice. Decades of indoctrination has taken care of that.

Just like with a deeply religious person, it is an impossibility to apply reason.

If you cannot see yourself what is wrong, then it is futile to explain it to you.   I'll be wasting my time.

Look around the University campuses for clues.

Here is another: The long march through the institutions

Munch

I'll add my two cent. Simply, pr has his own political outlook, just as everyone else does. The problem today, is that the worst sides of both political spectrums are influencing people, and everyone should be more sceptical of what's going on with those representing their political parties.

Just saying "well A couldn't possibly be worse the B" should never leave you complacent with what you have. We all here are critical about people's religious followings, we should also be as critical of the political figures and parties we would stand behind. 
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin