News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Kingdom of the World

Started by SoldierofFortune, March 07, 2017, 07:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

Lots of intellectuals, actually almost all of them have been persuaded that to be ended the conflicts over the world and to access general peace environment it is required the construction of one world government... The existence of right, far-right, left, far-left don't change anything. The opposition is wanted... They are fed by the same source...  They don't say openly but they always implies... One world government implies the ''planetary civilisation...'' But from the other side, the system who creates the conflicts is the system who wants the ''one world government...''

Crises create new opportunities...

SoldierofFortune

Trump and Obama seem like they are opposites but this is not true... Trump or Obama, what is the difference? i wonder...

Sal1981

More like one world edumacation.

SGOS

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 07, 2017, 07:51:32 AM
Trump and Obama seem like they are opposites but this is not true... Trump or Obama, what is the difference? i wonder...
I'm not sure what you are getting at.  I can think of many was in which Trump and Obama are alike, but also ways in which they are different.

Solomon Zorn

Whatever "lot's of intellectuals" might think, there will never be one world government. Too much self-interest at stake. But an atmosphere of benevolence, could one day go a long way, toward integrating our many nations, in cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 07, 2017, 07:51:32 AM
This is an absurd statement. Do some reading. There couldn't be a bigger contrast between their bios.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Mr.Obvious

If we're going for one world order I'm voting we don't make it a medieval fossil.
And that's from someone whose living in a kingdomn currently.

Down with the monarchy!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

SoldierofFortune

You think you have right to choose or vote between Trump and Obama(just 2 alternatives haha), and do not live according to the rules of monarcy... What makes you believe this is the media that's directed by some modern type of monarcy... When saying monarcy why the medieval times comes to your mind?

Atheon

A United States of Earth would be nice, with each country having some degree of autonomy but with guaranteed rights and freedoms guaranteed by the central government. A mechanism should be in place to prevent tyrants like Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Amin, Pol Pot or Trump from coming to power.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 07, 2017, 11:11:19 AM
You think you have right to choose or vote between Trump and Obama(just 2 alternatives haha), and do not live according to the rules of monarcy... What makes you believe this is the media that's directed by some modern type of monarcy... When saying monarcy why the medieval times comes to your mind?

You know, kings and lords and Knights and stuff.
Seems pretty self-explanatory.

Also, I don't have the right to choose between Trump and Obama.
I don't think anyone had, but you know... whatever.

Also I don't "believe this is the media that's directed by some modern type of monarcy..." Whatever that means.

Edit: You do know I actually do live in a kingdom, don't you? I'm not American. (If that's the source of some misunderstanding?)

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 07, 2017, 10:51:39 AM
If we're going for one world order I'm voting we don't make it a medieval fossil.
And that's from someone whose living in a kingdomn currently.

Down with the monarchy!

Catholics been pushing for one-world-government under the Papacy, for over 400 years now (Counter-Reformation).  So do the Muslims.  But the Catholics have them beat by 300 years (4th century vs 7th century).

As a Belgian, I thought you have to be pro-monarchy ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2017, 12:44:28 PM

As a Belgian, I thought you have to be pro-monarchy ;-)

Well if I wanted to be ruled by inbred, world-strange puppets, I'd give the honey-boo-boo or duck dynasty family a call. Or any other hillbilly.

Would make for much more interesting king's speeches to the people.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 07, 2017, 12:53:02 PM
Well if I wanted to be ruled by inbred, world-strange puppets, I'd give the honey-boo-boo or duck dynasty family a call. Or any other hillbilly.

Would make for much more interesting king's speeches to the people.

You are picking on some of my relatives ... not all of us are in-bred ... some of us are whole wheat ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

a one world government under the rule of the Duck Dynasty?  I think you just blew my mind... that is simply beyond imagination. I assume that it might be a bit more entertaining life than a world controlled by the U.N. but that's as far as I can go
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on March 11, 2017, 01:16:30 PM
a one world government under the rule of the Duck Dynasty?  I think you just blew my mind... that is simply beyond imagination. I assume that it might be a bit more entertaining life than a world controlled by the U.N. but that's as far as I can go

There is no dictator smart enough to run my little town, let alone the planet.  Why do you think we called people like Alexander, megalomaniacs?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.