Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: mauricio on March 02, 2017, 06:37:32 PM
http://emotionresearcher.com/politics-makes-us-mean-and-dumb/

I agree there are people who don't care about politics much, some who are utterly obsessed with the details, and some who care about it when there are elections.

I'm some combination of the last 2 categories.  I care about politics, but (other than here) I don't worry about it too much.  I just want to keep track of what the political fanatics are saying about once a week.

When election time comes along, I ignore what the candidates are saying then and look at what they have done before.  I look at what they have done and supported in the past.  What they have done before is the best guide to what they will do in the future.

I don't listen to campaign speeches, I don't listen to what their surrogates say on talk shows, I don't listen to what they say in a campaign.  I just look at what they have supported and done before. 

That's all I need to know and all anyone needs to know.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

fencerider

some scientists actual did a study comparing MRI scans of hard-core democrats and hard-core republicans. said there is an actual difference big enough to see.

Who knows maybe an MRI scan of a group of Christians and a group of atheists will show a difference big enough to see as well
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on March 11, 2017, 01:45:48 PM
some scientists actual did a study comparing MRI scans of hard-core democrats and hard-core republicans. said there is an actual difference big enough to see.

Who knows maybe an MRI scan of a group of Christians and a group of atheists will show a difference big enough to see as well

Depends on what the MRI is seeing.  Is it belief or is it rational thought?

Hydra009

Quote from: fencerider on March 11, 2017, 01:45:48 PMsome scientists actual did a study comparing MRI scans of hard-core democrats and hard-core republicans. said there is an actual difference big enough to see.
This?

Solomon Zorn

If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Cavebear