News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Can Trump unite the U.S. ???

Started by fencerider, February 28, 2017, 07:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 19, 2017, 01:47:12 AM
Actually, looking back at my post, I might have gotten the names reversed.  But does it matter much?  Cheney/Trump, Trump/Cheney, no BFD...  Each wants to be Emperor...

Every US President (who is also CinC) is an emperor ... at least since 1945 (and US globalism).  They don't want to, they were/are.  Are you supporting Pat Buchanan?  He wrote "A Republic, Not An Empire" .. if memory serves.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

the Empire started out as a Republic.

people are afraid of Trump not because he's the evil genius like Darth Vader. They are afraid of Trump like Dark Helmet because he's a moron
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on March 20, 2017, 11:42:41 AM
the Empire started out as a Republic.

people are afraid of Trump not because he's the evil genius like Darth Vader. They are afraid of Trump like Dark Helmet because he's a moron

You will play Barf the Mawg, right ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Of course he can untie the US, you dyslexic bastards. He's off to a great start.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 20, 2017, 03:29:01 PM
Of course he can untie the US, you dyslexic bastards. He's off to a great start.

Why would I want to associate with anyone, who doesn't post to this forum? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on March 20, 2017, 06:03:15 PM
Why would I want to associate with anyone, who doesn't post to this forum? ;-)
Why would I want to associate with anyone. Who doesn't post to this forum? ;-)
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 19, 2017, 08:30:52 AM
Every US President (who is also CinC) is an emperor ... at least since 1945 (and US globalism).  They don't want to, they were/are.  Are you supporting Pat Buchanan?  He wrote "A Republic, Not An Empire" .. if memory serves.

No the previous Presidents did not think of themselves are Emperors.  President Gore did not, President Obama  did not, and President Hillary Clinton did not. 

Just suggesting that the last 3 candidates who got the majority of votes were all Democrats were not imperial-style emperor wannabes.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 21, 2017, 04:37:21 AM
No the previous Presidents did not think of themselves are Emperors.  President Gore did not, President Obama  did not, and President Hillary Clinton did not. 

Just suggesting that the last 3 candidates who got the majority of votes were all Democrats were not imperial-style emperor wannabes.

But ... but ... you are clearly a supporter of the D-party Persian emperors, not the R-party Roman emperors.  You are just prejudiced against Italians ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 21, 2017, 07:03:24 AM
But ... but ... you are clearly a supporter of the D-party Persian emperors, not the R-party Roman emperors.  You are just prejudiced against Italians ;-)

The last 3 Democratic candidates won the popular vote and only 1 became President.  The Electoral College system is broken.

The Persian/Roman analogy is false, you know that, and I expect better from you.  Rise to the better you...

Look, Baruch, you can do better than dumb snarky posts.  I can see you are knowledgeable.  Get yer game up buddy! I want a challenge, not a joke.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 22, 2017, 04:11:38 AM
The last 3 Democratic candidates won the popular vote and only 1 became President.  The Electoral College system is broken.

The Persian/Roman analogy is false, you know that, and I expect better from you.  Rise to the better you...

Look, Baruch, you can do better than dumb snarky posts.  I can see you are knowledgeable.  Get yer game up buddy! I want a challenge, not a joke.

I know you ... aren't you the guy who was going to make a mint, building FEMA camps? (sarc).  If I directly challenged anyone, it would hurt.  It would be rude.  It would be uncivilized.  I am not here to play the Etienne card.  I like you people.

I get you didn't enjoy the last election cycle ... I didn't either.  Put forth a Constitutional amendment to change the Electoral College or even to change the Constitution completely (ban all Republicans from citizenship).  Get it passed legally ... stop being Jefferson Davis (hated that 1860 election ... his folks lost, so they are taking their ball equipment home and not playing the Yankees anymore).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 22, 2017, 01:21:50 PM
I know you ... aren't you the guy who was going to make a mint, building FEMA camps? (sarc).  If I directly challenged anyone, it would hurt.  It would be rude.  It would be uncivilized.  I am not here to play the Etienne card.  I like you people.

I get you didn't enjoy the last election cycle ... I didn't either.  Put forth a Constitutional amendment to change the Electoral College or even to change the Constitution completely (ban all Republicans from citizenship).  Get it passed legally ... stop being Jefferson Davis (hated that 1860 election ... his folks lost, so they are taking their ball equipment home and not playing the Yankees anymore).

FEMA camps?  Not that I recall. 

Directly challenging other people would be be rude?  No.  Unless it makes your father hurt you again.  You can challenge me all you want; just make sure it is factual.  I'm not your father.  Challenging ME won't cause you any problems except on this discussion board when I point out your posts sometimes don't make any sense.  You do sometimes make good thoughtful posts.  I respect those. 

You can challenge other peoples' posts without being rude, uncivilized, or hurtful.  Facts work best.  Snark doesn't. 

I get annoyed when you suggest silly things like "stop being Jefferson Davis".  My ancestors were all Union Abolitionists and some Quakers who believed in a The Union and equality for all.

I get your little jokes; I just can't understand why you have to make them all the time.  So you make a joke about the Yankees baseball team and the Yankees are Northerners.  Whoop .  We all get it; we all could do that. 

Stop trying to be cute.  Start trying to be more serious.  You might get the respect you want.

Baruch

1.  I don't need the respect of ape men.  They are fun to throw poo at.
2. You are not my father, i am not your father.
3. I am sorry if you didn't like your father, and in particular if he didn't deserve your respect.
4. Your ancestry keeps coming up (as it does for most of us).  Puritan ancestry?  No wonder you are ....
5. When someone talks like Jefferson Davis, walks like Jefferson Davis etc ... then you are probably a secessionist.  Not necessarily a slaver.  Most Southerners didn't have slaves, we couldn't afford them.  But I know that Damn Yankees (the ball team) don't have a prejudiced bone in their bodies.  In fact, the New Englanders wanted to secede first ... because they hated he Southerners so much.  Bigotry cuts both ways ... and Puritans are insufferable hypocrites ... and self righteous war mongers, just like that fool Ashley, from that movie where the North showed its ... civilizing behavior.
6.  And you never addressed my point ... why not just get a Constitutional Amendment, if you hate the EC?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 24, 2017, 07:29:42 AM
1.  I don't need the respect of ape men.  They are fun to throw poo at.
2. You are not my father, i am not your father.
3. I am sorry if you didn't like your father, and in particular if he didn't deserve your respect.
4. Your ancestry keeps coming up (as it does for most of us).  Puritan ancestry?  No wonder you are ....
5. When someone talks like Jefferson Davis, walks like Jefferson Davis etc ... then you are probably a secessionist.  Not necessarily a slaver.  Most Southerners didn't have slaves, we couldn't afford them.  But I know that Damn Yankees (the ball team) don't have a prejudiced bone in their bodies.  In fact, the New Englanders wanted to secede first ... because they hated he Southerners so much.  Bigotry cuts both ways ... and Puritans are insufferable hypocrites ... and self righteous war mongers, just like that fool Ashley, from that movie where the North showed its ... civilizing behavior.
6.  And you never addressed my point ... why not just get a Constitutional Amendment, if you hate the EC?

Congratulations.  You scored a 0.

AllPurposeAtheist

Funny you mention Mao tactics. One of his tactics was to cull 10% of the population every year, in order words, murder them. Now I doubt he ever reached the threshold of killing 100 MILLION people year after year, but they killed A LOT of Chinese citizens to keep the Communist party in power.
Strange enough I have a feeling Trump and his minions would be fine doing the same thing if they thought they could get away with it and guess which group would immediately be on one of their shit lists.. Atheists..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Cavebear

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 24, 2017, 09:10:42 AM
Funny you mention Mao tactics. One of his tactics was to cull 10% of the population every year, in order words, murder them. Now I doubt he ever reached the threshold of killing 100 MILLION people year after year, but they killed A LOT of Chinese citizens to keep the Communist party in power.
Strange enough I have a feeling Trump and his minions would be fine doing the same thing if they thought they could get away with it and guess which group would immediately be on one of their shit lists.. Atheists..

I'm not sure Trump even knows the concept "atheist or theist", not being so thoughtful as to even understand the difference, but I think his advisors do.  And THEY are rabid theists (never mind that they break all their own rules).