Author Topic: Prez Tramp's Yooge Bigly Talk  (Read 383 times)

Offline Cavebear

Re: Prez Tramp's Yooge Bigly Talk
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2017, 01:56:25 AM »
Well I appreciate your father's psychological analysis (by a clearly unbiased physician) but i still don't recall saying my father abused me.  Are you assuming all fathers are abusive?

It was clearly not my father's analysis.  I said it was mine.  And my Dad is several years dead, so it would be hard to say it was his.

You specifically said your father was abusive.  Are you willfully stupid or is it a conversational strategy?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead

Offline Baruch

« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2017, 08:53:19 AM »
It was clearly not my father's analysis.  I said it was mine.  And my Dad is several years dead, so it would be hard to say it was his.

You specifically said your father was abusive.  Are you willfully stupid or is it a conversational strategy?

My bad, or your misread.  We can drop this if you want.  My father is gone for years now too.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2017, 02:39:38 AM »
My bad, or your misread.  We can drop this if you want.  My father is gone for years now too.

You misread.  Or ignored what I said as you usually do with everyones' posts.  I have offerred you many opportunities to discuss your real concerns and you have replied with jokes.  No more offers or replies.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead