News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Snowblo, February 27, 2017, 05:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowblo

I'm a theist. Or well emotional to be exact but i tend to jump back and forth but not a Christian in a sense, if i die well that sucks but i dont like stay inside and shake out of fear to go outside and afraid to die and that stuff but i have had some cowardly shit in the past. But i am also a proud bigot on some cases like i am ok with gays, but i dont like LGBT so much, or well i dont like people in general if they are sexually explicit about stuff, so its those types of environment i stay the heck away from.

I don't mind trolling atheists or talking with them, whatever its called. In either case whatever works i guess. I for example used to watch BibleReloaded but meme jokes is something i hate, because only dumb lazy fat people make them i think.

Other than that the pleasure is all mine.

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to our little band of heathens.

Stay away from the 'post funny pics here' thread, in your case (judging by your intro). That one's free.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Snowblo

Thanks, i'll keep it in mind

Baruch

Welcome from a theist ... stay in the Intro section, unless you like being a chew toy ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Solomon Zorn

Welcome, theist. As long as you are not here to try to push nonsensical religious dogma,  we should be able to converse.

That being said, the Abrahamic notion of God, reminds me of a penis: it loves when you worship it on your knees; and it will fuck you in any orifice, that you allow it to.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Snowblo on February 27, 2017, 05:56:05 AM
I'm a theist. Or well emotional to be exact but i tend to jump back and forth but not a Christian in a sense, if i die well that sucks but i dont like stay inside and shake out of fear to go outside and afraid to die and that stuff but i have had some cowardly shit in the past. But i am also a proud bigot on some cases like i am ok with gays, but i dont like LGBT so much, or well i dont like people in general if they are sexually explicit about stuff, so its those types of environment i stay the heck away from.

I don't mind trolling atheists or talking with them, whatever its called. In either case whatever works i guess. I for example used to watch BibleReloaded but meme jokes is something i hate, because only dumb lazy fat people make them i think.

Other than that the pleasure is all mine.

So Im Fat, Lazy, and all for LGBT, the environment and sexual illict stuff. You wanna physically fight? Because I can and will kick your ass.

Ro3bert

Jesus, I haven't the foggiest idea what he/she is all about. The post was extremely difficult to read and I suspect he/she is putting us on.

So, get lost whatever you are or speak clearly.

In any case welcome, I think.