Could you help a falsely accused transgender woman friend get out of men's jail?

Started by anne_plestodopou, February 24, 2017, 10:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Last I checked, Putin's regime doesn't give a shit about letters and condemnation from the West..
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

aitm

Quote from: SvZurich on May 13, 2019, 07:41:37 AM
I want to see Trump wear Wagner drag! And have him sing as the fat lady.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yo Zu...  rather odd way of coming home with thread necro....what up?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Blackleaf

Holy necropost, Batman! That person with the avatar that looks like Hyper Sonic if he was a human just brought this thread back from the dead!
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 13, 2019, 06:18:04 PM
Last I checked, Putin's regime doesn't give a shit about letters and condemnation from the West..

I wouldn't care either.  People who occupy the Dean's office are so ... 1965.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SvZurich

Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SvZurich

I'm functional dear. Recently single again, and better off for it.

Blackleaf, I'm am old timer here, former admin from back when this was the IG boards. Howdy!
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Blackleaf

Quote from: SvZurich on May 14, 2019, 08:27:20 AM
I'm functional dear. Recently single again, and better off for it.

Blackleaf, I'm am old timer here, former admin from back when this was the IG boards. Howdy!

Ello-hay. But I don't think this is my first time seeing you here.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

aitm

Functional is better than non. Glad to hear you're "better off for it".

drunkenshoe

Quote from: aitm on May 13, 2019, 09:35:02 PM
Yo Zu...  rather odd way of coming home with thread necro....what up?

Naah, she didn't return my booty call. And I was bitching...
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp