Could you help a falsely accused transgender woman friend get out of men's jail?

Started by anne_plestodopou, February 24, 2017, 10:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anne_plestodopou

Hello.

I am writing to ask for your help to get a friend out of jail. My friend is biologically a man, but she lives her life as a woman. This has bought her the scorn of people and many other obstacles. Currently she is in jail for a false accusation while awaiting for her trial. Our request to transfer she to a female jail was denied because she is legally male, thus we fear for her life.

We are confident that we can prove her innocence but we she can not afford the attorney fees, even after her family and us, her friends contributed all the money we could. Could you please help us by donating and spreading the word by linking to the page web page for her in your social media accounts? A friend of Alina made that web page for her where you can find more information about how to to help and there are also some photos so that you may get to know her better.

I am writing to you to because, being myself an atheist in a predominantly Catholic country I know that fellow non-believers of the supernatural have a more rational and open attitude than people in general, who typically let their judgment be driven by what they think that a millennia-old dystopic novel commands them to do.

Thanks you.

[mod]Sorry, but I've removed your links. If anyone is interested in helping they can PM you and get the information directly. [/mod]

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: KUSA on February 24, 2017, 10:53:29 PM
I'll pray for her.
:high5:

Well, let's see...

I have never met you before...

So...

Will $10,000 be enough?

Or maybe I should just give you my credit card number...
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

chill98

meh, couple months in jail will get him/her off the meth.

QuoteAlthough it is not automatic that custody would be demanded pending trial on a charge of driving with a fake licence, earlier in the year Davis was arrested for amphetamine possession in the city of Moscow and as a result is now in custody awaiting trial . ..

When she was arrested over the drugs charges, police decided not to keep her in custody because they could not work out which type of cell to give her, but now after the second offence they have acted and told her she will go to a male prison.

Alina Davis aka Dmitry Kozhukhov. 

I don't think your little buddy is 'innocent'.

Sorginak

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: chill98 on February 25, 2017, 08:16:45 AM
meh, couple months in jail will get him/her off the meth.

Alina Davis aka Dmitry Kozhukhov. 

I don't think your little buddy is 'innocent'.

I looked up the story before I edited the OP. Alina was on the radar for flaunting the system by marrying a woman as a woman (a big no no in Putin's Russia) because officially she was still a man so by law they couldn't stop her. It isn't beyond the realm of possibility she was framed because of this. Of course it is also possible she's just another sketcher.

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

chill98

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on February 25, 2017, 09:47:21 AM
I looked up the story before I edited the OP. Alina was on the radar for flaunting the system by marrying a woman as a woman (a big no no in Putin's Russia) because officially she was still a man so by law they couldn't stop her. It isn't beyond the realm of possibility she was framed because of this. Of course it is also possible she's just another sketcher.
The story I quoted was from the mirror.  Decided not to link but provide enough info for others to seek if desired.

I thought about the whole anti-gay western proclamation regarding russia; but the story from the mirror indicates the police let him/her out as they could not accommodate via the first and more serious drug charge; which indicates to me there wasn't a radar for system flaunting.  It appears to be the fake DL put him/her behind bars and if I was roaming the streets of the USA on a fake DL while awaiting trial on meth charges, I would be tossed into the slammer also as a flight risk.

However, in doing further searching from wiki:

On 14 January 2015, Russia's Health Ministry clarified the law, stating that it would only deny licenses to those with disorders that would impair their ability to drive safely, and explicitly stated that one's sexual orientation would not be considered a factor under the law, as it is not considered a psychiatric disorder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia#Transgender_issues

Does make me pause to wonder if the fake DL is related to above.  Still leaves questions regarding whether or not alina went through the system process to re-instate a license or just decided to take a perceived easier way and buy a fake license.

Hijiri Byakuren

I believe this story, along with flying pigs and the tooth fairy.

Equal opportunity butt-stabber.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Baruch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 25, 2017, 10:39:14 AM

Yes, this is Trump in drag ;-)  Trump should dress as the stereotypical Wagnerian diva .. with metal bra and horned helmet.  I believe in Wagner, don't you?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 25, 2017, 10:39:14 AM

Which part?

1. Any of it?
2. Whether or not it is a legitimate fund raiser?
3. Whether or not she deserves to be in jail?
4. Whether or not there is pre op transvestite woman named Alina locked up in an all male Russian prison?

I ask because there's pretty good evidence number 4 at least is true.If so then I certainly consider it a bigger problem for the person in question than the issues of some American kids who can't pee in the bathroom they think they belong in at school. I thought some people here might be interested in the story which is the only reason I didn't delete the entire thread as soon as I read the title.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on February 25, 2017, 02:26:46 PM
Which part?

1. Any of it?
2. Whether or not it is a legitimate fund raiser?
3. Whether or not she deserves to be in jail?
4. Whether or not there is pre op transvestite woman named Alina locked up in an all male Russian prison?

I ask because there's pretty good evidence number 4 at least is true.If so then I certainly consider it a bigger problem for the person in question than the issues of some American kids who can't pee in the bathroom they think they belong in at school. I thought some people here might be interested in the story which is the only reason I didn't delete the entire thread as soon as I read the title.
Number 2.

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Johan

Yeah here's the thing.
1. Life isn't fair.
2. Being transgender does not give anyone the right to break the law. If anything, being transgender by its very nature requires one to go out of their way to be as law abiding as possible. Because to do otherwise might require one to serve time in a prison full of people of the gender you do not identify with. Don't like it? See #1.
3. Even if this person did not break any laws and was completely set up every step of the way, you're someone with exactly one post on this forum. Which is to say we don't know you from adam. And there have been lots of people we don't know from adam who have come here trying to scam us in the past. Don't like it? See #1.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

SvZurich

I want to see Trump wear Wagner drag! And have him sing as the fat lady.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Baruch

Quote from: SvZurich on May 13, 2019, 07:41:37 AM
I want to see Trump wear Wagner drag! And have him sing as the fat lady.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ach!  Dämmerung der Regierung!!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SvZurich

Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.