What's the most delusional non-religous thing you've ever heard.

Started by shadowsfall, February 23, 2017, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaithIsFilth

The mainstream media are trustworthy and not just shills for either the Democrats or Republicans. Thanks to the wikileaks revelations the past year, a lot less people hold that delusional opinion now and now see MSM news and puppets like John Oliver and Colbert for what they are.

Hydra009

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on February 25, 2017, 04:15:31 PMThe mainstream media are trustworthy and not just shills for either the Democrats or Republicans. Thanks to the wikileaks revelations the past year, a lot less people hold that delusional opinion now and now see MSM news and puppets like John Oliver and Colbert for what they are.
Is it too late for me to change my vote?

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 25, 2017, 04:34:25 PM
Is it too late for me to change my vote?

A vote for or against MSM?  Against, just turn to a different channel or read a good book.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: shadowsfall on February 23, 2017, 10:58:57 PM
This might be a funny thread with funny stories.

Here's something I heard at a barbecue a while back.

"Cigarette's do not cause no cancer. They ain't even bad for your health. My dad died of lung cancer, and he smoked for forty years. He never had a single problem when he smoked squares. However, once he started putting sugar in his coffee, he instantly got cancer. Don't ever consume yo self no sugar. It'll give you cancer."

After I heard that (and wanted to bang my head against a wall) there were like four people agreeing with him.

Add on.

Give that man a prize!!!  The Darwin Award, I mean.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!