News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Mind Meld

Started by pr126, February 22, 2017, 11:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on February 23, 2017, 02:30:44 AM
Being persecuted by their own families is a private matter.
Unless you want to sue your own family members, there is nothing much can be done.

I am talking about the state, legally oppressed, discriminated against,  which is I believe  is illegal under present laws.

I literally just talked about being discriminated by parties other than family and even gave an example.

Are you sure you're not trolling? I have a hard time believing you are really that daft.

pr126

QuoteI literally just talked about being discriminated by parties other than family and even gave an example.

Are you sure you're not trolling? I have a hard time believing you are really that daft.
No, not trolling.

There are adequate laws against discrimination. What more do you want?

There are laws against all kinds of criminality, yet, they are happening.

So is discrimination. Deal with it.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on February 24, 2017, 02:06:34 AM
No, not trolling.

There are adequate laws against discrimination. What more do you want?

There are laws against all kinds of criminality, yet, they are happening.

So is discrimination.

There are not country-wide, enforced laws that are against discrimination.

If you insist that you are not trolling, it leaves the other option, that you really are that daft.

pr126

Even if there were universal laws against discrimination, I believe that it cannot be enforced or stopped.

Discrimination will happen. Always. Human nature.

Daft, isn't it.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 24, 2017, 02:14:37 AM
There are not country-wide, enforced laws that are against discrimination.

If you insist that you are not trolling, it leaves the other option, that you really are that daft.

There are no laws against trolling either.  Point?  But there are country-wide enforced laws that are discriminatory.  The preference for women in divorce for example.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

A word about discrimination that so irks the liberals searching for a perfect society.

Universities inculcate discrimination and identity politics into students.

Discimination, social fragmentation is the cornerstone of Marxist education.

It divides society by skin color, gender, economic status, religion, sexual preferences and a million other little groups, setting them against each other then scream for "equality".

Divide and rule. Hypocrisy writ large.

No Campus for White Men

https://youtu.be/mgiMP4zGlzQ

Baruch

The American divide (and party identity confusion) ...

The D party, progressive KKK who want to enslave the majority ... the party of Jefferson Davis
The R party, reactionary KKK who want to enslave the minority ... the people of Jefferson Davis

What do they have in common?  Just ask any Native American.  Who won the US Civil War?  Lincoln died, Davis lived ... don't believe what you are told.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on February 24, 2017, 09:09:59 AM
A word about discrimination that so irks the liberals searching for a perfect society.

Universities inculcate discrimination and identity politics into students.

Discimination, social fragmentation is the cornerstone of Marxist education.

It divides society by skin color, gender, economic status, religion, sexual preferences and a million other little groups, setting them against each other then scream for "equality".

Divide and rule. Hypocrisy writ large.

No Campus for White Men

https://youtu.be/mgiMP4zGlzQ

Ok, Mr. Nixon.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

QuoteOk, Mr. Nixon.
That is not an argument. Why bother at all?
Your swipe doesn't mean anything.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on February 25, 2017, 09:10:40 AM

Like my point about the dolphin scientists ... there is no proof that the sound that humans make, denote communication.

Shiranu - always compare everyone to Hitler, it is what your generation does ;-(  Puritanical moralists, who can't stand human freedom, eventually become violent, and if possible become dictators.  Just saying ...

Me ... I hate the world, therefore ... I go take a crap
Shiranu ... I hate the world, therefore ... bitch and whine at best, support dictatorship at the worst

What is similar, what is different?  You can't become the Queen Mother of this hive .. wrong sex, wrong species.  Buzz
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on February 25, 2017, 09:10:40 AM

Of course it's not, since all you ever do is deflect and bring up everyone else's wrongs to excuse our own.

As for why bother... for the lawls, of course.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on February 25, 2017, 02:42:10 PM
Of course it's not, since all you ever do is deflect and bring up everyone else's wrongs to excuse our own.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lEg-mjb9DT4
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on February 25, 2017, 02:42:10 PM

Laugh or cry, your choice.  Don't be disturbed, if you get up tomorrow, and find on the news, that free range chickens have armed themselves, and are turning us into People McNuggets.  Makes more sense than turning Jews into lampshades and soap.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Ro3bert

I've read through the whole thread and still haven't the foggiest idea what it's all about.

Baruch

Quote from: Ro3bert on February 25, 2017, 06:14:55 PM
I've read through the whole thread and still haven't the foggiest idea what it's all about.

Chaotic from the get-go.  Pr126 ... Brit, using an alt-right article to comment on America.  But indirectly on GB probably.  The idea being that there is a nexus of Cultural Marxism (SJWs) ... uniting DC, Uni, and Media.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.