News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Creative ways to say

Started by Mr.Obvious, February 20, 2017, 07:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

Creative way to say 'you're fucked':

You got ninety-nine problems, but getting dick ain't one.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

aitm

Of course I'll pay...do I look like a liar?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cavebear

Quote from: aitm on February 21, 2017, 08:44:20 PM
Of course I'll pay...do I look like a liar?

You nailed the description of that project in that meeting, boss... 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

fencerider

shit rolls downhill and you are at the bottom my friend
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

SGOS

Gawdzilla Sama

You'll be working with your peers from now on.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

We are right-sizing the office.  This office is filled with lions and tigers.  You are a zebra...

Unbeliever

May the Good God be with you!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

aitm

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 08, 2017, 11:19:07 PM
You'll be working with your peers from now on.

Perfect segue, corporate sent out a memo that all supers needed their superiors approval for any time off is granted. I openly responded, " I don't have any superiors, can I ask a project manager instead, they think highly of themselves?"

That got a few guffaws from the lower caste and one furrowed eyebrow from an idiot. The big dog laughed so all was well.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

Hey, you'll be in great shape after breaking all those rocks!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: aitm on May 10, 2017, 11:46:31 AM
Perfect segue, corporate sent out a memo that all supers needed their superiors approval for any time off is granted. I openly responded, " I don't have any superiors, can I ask a project manager instead, they think highly of themselves?"

That got a few guffaws from the lower caste and one furrowed eyebrow from an idiot. The big dog laughed so all was well.

I recall an old joke.  A passenger at a train station in a small town complained to the ticketmaster.  The complaint was denied.  The passenger demanded to speak to his superior.  The ticketmaster handed him his business card, which read: 

Ticketmaster
Train Station Manager
Fire Department Chief
Police Chief
City Budget Manager
Mayor

After which he said "Sir, I have no Superiors, and damned few Equals"!