Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Donald Trump... You Bought It

Started by Shiranu, February 19, 2017, 10:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: reasonist on March 14, 2017, 04:42:01 PM
OK. Waste of time I realize now. Good bye

Go check if the Clinton Foundation has any money for you, before they close their vault for good.  And good news, Obama is opening his Obama Foundation, to pay for his Presidential Pyramid and other things, lots of other things.  He might throw you some shekels.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Sylar on March 14, 2017, 05:18:26 PM
Same guy that doesn't know what 'Aleppo' is...? I don't expect that from presidential candidate. But why do you like him?

Obama not running (thank G-d), Bush Jr not running (thank G-d), Bill not running (thank G-d), Hillary and Trump on the ballot ... no way Jose to either of the corruption twins.  Stein wasn't on the ballot, but after her post-election carpet munch of Hillary, just as well.  That leaves Gary.  I do vote for other Third parties down ticket, when available.  I always vote against sitting judges.  They need more exercise ;-)

Policy wise, Johnson was midway between Hillary and Trump ... so not so bad either way.  It is called a Political Center ... you Nazis/Stalinists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 14, 2017, 05:22:27 PM
Don't forget his genius climate change stance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkYWnHaI770

No worse than many Republicans.  Which FEMA camp do you prefer?  Obviously, I would have voted for myself, if I had been on the ballot.  I was smarter at 12 than any of the so called adults.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

You know what scares me sometimes?  I know more about the world than the major 3rd party candidates, AND apparently more than Trump.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 18, 2017, 04:05:22 AM
You know what scares me sometimes?  I know more about the world than the major 3rd party candidates, AND apparently more than Trump.

Actual good people never run for office.  I would hope that is why you haven't done so.  I really don't care about getting competence in office, as much as avoiding evil in office.  So far I am batting zero ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

Something I posted on a Democrat forum:

QuoteWhy we should be very afraid of Trump's mental instability.

If Trump is incapable of admitting he is wrong about an accusation, then what is to prevent him from starting a nuclear holocaust due to further imagined accusations that he falsely perceives?

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on March 18, 2017, 09:51:55 AM
Something I posted on a Democrat forum:

Ah, but you believe Congress (who has denied the accusation) and the intelligence agencies (CIA/FBI/GCHQ).  Which god do you worship?  Choose carefully.  It is possible that they are all wrong.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Cavebear does know more than Trump... not a big accomplishment

Well Baruch I think Trump worships the Twitter god. He accept everything from Twit-R as the absolute truth except when people talk badly about him.

Sorginak would nice if in the half-second between the bomb exploding and being vaporized we could punch him in the nose and remind him that he's an idiot
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on March 18, 2017, 12:13:31 PM
Cavebear does know more than Trump... not a big accomplishment

Well Baruch I think Trump worships the Twitter god. He accept everything from Twit-R as the absolute truth except when people talk badly about him.

Sorginak would nice if in the half-second between the bomb exploding and being vaporized we could punch him in the nose and remind him that he's an idiot

I try to become more mature, more smart ... every year.  For some people, they get to 12 years old, and stop.  Politics isn't the solution to any problem.  If you need a job, go get one ... or start your own company.  Nobody is going to hand you anything.  And working for the government, or for a government contractor, is a part of that.  Of course it is probably true, that the more of the GDP the government soaks up, the less there is for the real economy.  The government is always about digging holes and filling them up again.  Non-productive work of one kind or another.  I have always been able to offer more to a government contractor, than to a regular employer.  And I don't want to be self employed.  I know people who are self employed.  Not trying to be a saint nor a sinner ... just putting a frozen dinner in the microwave.  There are Horatio Algers out there, but they mostly go bankrupt after 5 years.  They are self employed because they can't stand working for anyone else, nor can anyone stand them as an employee.  Bad enough if they are a vendor.  Basically comes down to ... what is the purpose of human beings, and what is the purpose of society.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 18, 2017, 09:33:15 AM
Actual good people never run for office.  I would hope that is why you haven't done so.  I really don't care about getting competence in office, as much as avoiding evil in office.  So far I am batting zero ;-(

Well, I'm just really bad at asking for money...  I CAN guarantee both competence AND not being evil though.

Unbeliever

Here's an interesting bit of news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK3HM04NOIw

Here's the page in question:

An Update On Information Operations On Facebook

QuoteThere have been a lot of questions since the 2016 US election about Russian interference in the electoral process. In April we published a white paper that outlined our understanding of organized attempts to misuse our platform. One question that has emerged is whether there’s a connection between the Russian efforts and ads purchased on Facebook. These are serious claims and we’ve been reviewing a range of activity on our platform to help understand what happened.

In reviewing the ads buys, we have found approximately $100,000 in ad spending from June of 2015 to May of 2017 â€" associated with roughly 3,000 ads â€" that was connected to about 470 inauthentic accounts and Pages in violation of our policies. Our analysis suggests these accounts and Pages were affiliated with one another and likely operated out of Russia.

We don’t allow inauthentic accounts on Facebook, and as a result, we have since shut down the accounts and Pages we identified that were still active.

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Yes, a mere $50k ads in Facebook (run by the NSA) was enough to sway an election that spent what, $2b total?  Americans are easily bought.  Russia should have just offered us some beads and we would have sold them Manhattan ;-)

Meanwhile Hillary continues to blame everyone, except herself.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on September 07, 2017, 06:20:20 PM
Yes, a mere $50k ads in Facebook (run by the NSA) was enough to sway an election that spent what, $2b total?  Americans are easily bought.  Russia should have just offered us some beads and we would have sold them Manhattan ;-)

Kinda curious now as to how much hillary pac's/supporters/etc spent on facebook ads during the same time period.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 07, 2017, 06:20:20 PM

The NSA had nothing to do with the election, unless you have some evidence.  Put up or shut up.   

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Munch on March 04, 2017, 07:36:28 AM
When the only choices are a giant douche or turd sandwich, staying at home is the most rational thing
Sounds like a lack of discrimination.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers