News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Donald Trump... You Bought It

Started by Shiranu, February 19, 2017, 10:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fencerider

Quote from: reasonist on March 13, 2017, 08:36:54 PM
I am still wondering why so many women voted for this baffoon.
Quote from: Sorginak on March 13, 2017, 02:05:42 AM
There is a group of people known as the poor working class bible belt retards who can never seem to realize that Republicans merely help the rich one percent.  To be so stupid to not understand how Republicans are not helping you in any way whatsoever must be quite amazing.

nough said
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

reasonist

Quote from: fencerider on March 13, 2017, 09:28:21 PM
nough said

Sure but that's the political argument. There is also a moral argument to be made.
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire

Baruch

Quote from: reasonist on March 13, 2017, 08:36:54 PM
Not paying taxes and sexual assault is not comparable.
I am still wondering why so many women voted for this baffoon. Maybe these women don't mind if they are groped? I certainly can't explain it. But at least during the Republican primary, anyone with even a minute sense of moral rectitude should have been repulsed by Trump's self confessed assaults. Maybe I am a prude but is this really a qualifying feature of a POTUS?
Add to that the pathological lying and infantile rants on Twitter and one has to worry about a man-child with nuclear codes to destroy the Planet a thousand times over. And believe me, as your neighbors, we are worried!

You are an agent ... of a certain party, are you not?  Such ranting, in favor of D party psychopaths.  Such loyalty to Caligula Clinton should be rewarded.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: reasonist on March 13, 2017, 11:34:09 PM
Sure but that's the political argument. There is also a moral argument to be made.

Moralists are hypocritical losers ... why would a smart guy like you want to be one?  Like morality ... then elect Pope Francis the President of the US.  Halleluyah!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Quote from: Baruch on March 14, 2017, 12:30:00 AM
You are an agent ... of a certain party, are you not?  Such ranting, in favor of D party psychopaths.  Such loyalty to Caligula Clinton should be rewarded.

I am an agent of reason and logic. I am no Clinton fan, neither he nor she, but i certainly despise the orange Twitler. If expressing a conviction in a discussion forum is a rant in your opinion, so be it. I am comfy with that :-)
Voltaire

reasonist

Quote from: Baruch on March 14, 2017, 12:31:00 AM
Moralists are hypocritical losers ... why would a smart guy like you want to be one?  Like morality ... then elect Pope Francis the President of the US.  Halleluyah!

Ouch, are you a disillusioned idealist turned cynic? Thanks for the compliment (if it was one) but I am still for the separation of church and state. You know where I stand regarding religion, we had long debates about that.
Question for you: who would YOU like to see as POTUS?
Voltaire

Baruch

Quote from: reasonist on March 14, 2017, 01:04:06 AM
Ouch, are you a disillusioned idealist turned cynic? Thanks for the compliment (if it was one) but I am still for the separation of church and state. You know where I stand regarding religion, we had long debates about that.
Question for you: who would YOU like to see as POTUS?

Already told you ... Gary Johnson, but nation of idiots ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I voted for Gore, a rational and thoughtful person.  I voted for Obama, a rational and thoughtful person.  I voted for Clinton, a rational and thoughtful person.  And 2 of 3 times we got Bush Jr, a relative simpleton; and Trump, a truly crazy person. 

I would blame the voters, except for Gore and Clinton, they got more votes.  It is the Electoral College System that is failing us.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

reasonist

Quote from: Baruch on March 14, 2017, 01:21:09 AM

Gary "what is Aleppo" Johnson? All right, I respect your choice :-)
Voltaire

Cavebear

Quote from: reasonist on March 14, 2017, 10:30:37 AM

Yeah  a 3rd party candidate OUGHT to have some knowledge of the world.  On the other hand, did that stop Trump?  LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 14, 2017, 02:04:41 AM
I voted for Gore, a rational and thoughtful person.  I voted for Obama, a rational and thoughtful person.  I voted for Clinton, a rational and thoughtful person.  And 2 of 3 times we got Bush Jr, a relative simpleton; and Trump, a truly crazy person. 

I would blame the voters, except for Gore and Clinton, they got more votes.  It is the Electoral College System that is failing us.

I am with you in this ... I have made a lot of voting mistakes too ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

No you don't ... but doesn't matter ... as long as you realize I don't respect you either ;-)

You asked ... go to the Obama/Clinton/Bush bunker with the other formerly important people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Quote from: Baruch on March 14, 2017, 12:54:14 PM
No you don't ... but doesn't matter ... as long as you realize I don't respect you either ;-)

You asked ... go to the Obama/Clinton/Bush bunker with the other formerly important people.

OK. Waste of time I realize now. Good bye
Voltaire

Sylar

Quote from: Baruch on March 14, 2017, 01:21:09 AM

Same guy that doesn't know what 'Aleppo' is...? I don't expect that from presidential candidate. But why do you like him?
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

Hydra009

Don't forget his genius climate change stance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkYWnHaI770