Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Donald Trump... You Bought It

Started by Shiranu, February 19, 2017, 10:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Fuck. It's been a long fucking month.

Gilgamesh

I mean I didn't vote for Trump because I'm Canadian but I definitely fucking would have. And I still would. I bought it all, baby.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on February 20, 2017, 10:01:49 PM
That sounds like such a delightful challenge, but just like hindsight, you can't look into the multiverse and see the possibilities. Even if I present a list of possible outcomes to her presidency, your just counter each point, and the pineapple sits unused in the fruit bowl.

Also I can assure you, pr is his own entity.

Well, at least you just admitted Trump is objectively worse than Hillary would have been. I appreciate that courage.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Sharon - "objectively worse" .. you don't understand objectivity.  You are preaching from ex cathedra, as the Pope you are ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Shiranu on February 19, 2017, 10:21:04 PM
2. He said he'd release his tax returns, eventually.
You bought it.
He hasn't, and says he never will.
20 percent of Republicans say they care that Trump hasn't released his returns. http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Survey-Trump-Tax-Returns/2017/01/18/id/769154/

Hydra009

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on February 21, 2017, 12:55:42 PM20 percent of Republicans say they care that Trump hasn't released his returns. http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Survey-Trump-Tax-Returns/2017/01/18/id/769154/
From the article:  "While 60 percent of Republicans in May said all candidates should release their returns, 20 percent last week said they care that Trump hasn’t released his returns."

Hmm...quite the backpedal there.  I wonder what changed between May 2016 and January 2017 that made them change their minds?   :think:

According to a a pew poll taken in January, 60% of respondents say that Trump has a responsibility to release his tax returns (though interestingly, 79% of Dems say he has a responsibility while only 38% of Republicans say he has a responsibility).

Quite a discrepancy here between the Republicans and everyone else.  One wonders why that's the case.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on February 20, 2017, 03:16:11 PM
Remember, if you aren't 100% for Hillary, then you are an enemy of the State (department).

Oh, that was Hillary, was it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-23kmhc3P8U
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Hydra009

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 21, 2017, 07:11:28 PM
Why TF is he still doing rallies?

Purely mass distraction and ego gratification.
God Not Found

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on February 21, 2017, 07:13:07 PM
Not if his wife is unhappy.  Happy wife, happy life ;-)

He just keeps her around for PPP (pussy patting privilege)
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Sorginak

All these storm disasters happening, and is there any word from Trump?

Of course not.

He doesn't care.