News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Donald Trump... You Bought It

Started by Shiranu, February 19, 2017, 10:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorginak

As though a president's sexual life has any bearing on his role as president.  Give me a break. 

Randomly grabbing women's crotches, on the other hand, now that's just wrong. 

Shiranu

Quote from: reasonist on March 13, 2017, 01:07:16 AM
I guess it was. That leaves the problem of being married....

That's between him and his wife.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Sorginak

Quote from: Shiranu on March 13, 2017, 01:46:58 AM

Indeed, and those who impeached Clinton were not without their own infidelities. 

Hydra009

Quote from: reasonist on March 13, 2017, 01:05:46 AMI am venting about Trump, forgive me. The guy just gets to me. A shyster all his life, a trail of deception and fraud behind him, and look where he ends up. How any self respecting woman can vote for this creep, is beyond me.
Yeah, that's the galling thing - this blow to any notion of a just-world hypothesis.  Everybody knows this guy is a consummate liar and conman above and beyond what we're already used to with our politicians, among other unsavory qualities.  Yet instead of these traits being punished, they're rewarded.  And extremely generously rewarded at that - elevated to the highest office in the country.  And elevated to that position by one's fellow countrymen, who presumably approve of such qualities.

And then there's this wave of troglodytes who have risen in his wake.  They think they own this country now.

It's a lot take in.

We have a lot of work ahead of us.

Sorginak

Unfortunately, not everyone sees Trump as the liar he is.

There is a group of people known as the poor working class bible belt retards who can never seem to realize that Republicans merely help the rich one percent.  To be so stupid to not understand how Republicans are not helping you in any way whatsoever must be quite amazing.  I would not mind being so clueless, except I doubt I would want to live in a trailer park condition merely for ignorant bliss.

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on March 13, 2017, 01:51:21 AM
Indeed, and those who impeached Clinton were not without their own infidelities.

Everyone loves a sax player ;-)  Just get this country over ... it is past it's expiration date.

Sorginak ... "Unfortunately, not everyone sees Washingon as the liar he is." ... there, edited it for you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on March 12, 2017, 11:37:32 PM
Clinton's wasn't?

If you consent to let someone "fist" you ... does that make it OK?  Oh .. not that, how about a fist to the face by one of his victims?  And since you were present at every soire that Bill made since his hormones kicked in ... you know every encounter that satyr had in the back of the pickup truck was consensual?  Just say ... I love Bill Clinton ... a million times ... maybe he will give you some of his ill gotten loot ... and you can hope he is Bi.  Like Jack Kennedy, Bill breaks every decency, and you protest at Trump?  Maybe if Trump played sax you would think he was "cool".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: reasonist on March 12, 2017, 09:56:30 PM
LOL. Two wrongs don't make a right. No way am I defending Bill Clinton, but at least he didn't brag about it. He lied about it. Clinton and Trump both are men of iniquity, no doubt about it, but the latter brags about it.

Only because I abhor sexual deviancy doesn't mean I am abstinent :))   I just like it to be consensual.

Does your comment mean you admonish or admire that kind of behavior?

Maybe you are a gentleman, and Trump clearly isn't.

I won't virtue signal .. I know I am evil, and damn proud of it.  Long live Cthulhu and may the Puritans get eaten first!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: reasonist on March 13, 2017, 01:07:16 AM
I guess it was. That leaves the problem of being married....

Yes, who would marry Hillary?  He should have just killed her like the other impediments to his insane ambition.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Quote from: Sorginak on March 13, 2017, 01:36:08 AM
As though a president's sexual life has any bearing on his role as president.  Give me a break. 

Randomly grabbing women's crotches, on the other hand, now that's just wrong. 

His sex life is none of our business....unless it is NOT consensual. That would be assault.
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire

reasonist

Quote from: Shiranu on March 13, 2017, 01:46:58 AM
I agree but one can make a character judgement. Sexual assault however is a different beast. I am talking about Trump.
Voltaire

Baruch

Quote from: reasonist on March 13, 2017, 10:51:50 AM
His sex life is none of our business....unless it is NOT consensual. That would be assault.

Everything about politicians ... is non-consensual.  Try not paying taxes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

Quote from: Baruch on March 13, 2017, 06:37:06 PM

An interesting fact regarding taxes during colonial times is that they were supposed to be temporary.  Then the government realized how much money they were making and no one was complaining. So the taxes stayed. 

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on March 13, 2017, 06:39:21 PM
An interesting fact regarding taxes during colonial times is that they were supposed to be temporary.  Then the government realized how much money they were making and no one was complaining. So the taxes stayed.

Taxing people 2000 miles away was hard in 1750 ... but the British were determined to correct that ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Quote from: Baruch on March 13, 2017, 06:37:06 PM
Not paying taxes and sexual assault is not comparable.
I am still wondering why so many women voted for this baffoon. Maybe these women don't mind if they are groped? I certainly can't explain it. But at least during the Republican primary, anyone with even a minute sense of moral rectitude should have been repulsed by Trump's self confessed assaults. Maybe I am a prude but is this really a qualifying feature of a POTUS?
Add to that the pathological lying and infantile rants on Twitter and one has to worry about a man-child with nuclear codes to destroy the Planet a thousand times over. And believe me, as your neighbors, we are worried!

Voltaire