Main Menu

Donald Trump... You Bought It

Started by Shiranu, February 19, 2017, 10:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

The world is watching you going insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmLfCHF3skk

Munch

I actually appreciate the notion of never go full libtard, crude as it might sound. It serves as a reminder to always be sceptical about your surroundings and always question the ground you walk on.
Authoritarian left of this calibur think as long as you only focus on their teachings are you part of their pack, while screaming like howler monkeys at who they see an the enemy.

It's at times like this you should step back and assess your situation, and ask 'is this where I want to be?', and if the answer is yes, say bollocks to both sides and go it alone.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

The "liberals" have been indoctrinated since daycare.   
Unquestioning automatons.

The left needs them badly. They have worked hard for many decades to achieve this.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on March 07, 2017, 04:04:31 AM
I actually appreciate the notion of never go full libtard, crude as it might sound. It serves as a reminder to always be sceptical about your surroundings and always question the ground you walk on.
Authoritarian left of this calibur think as long as you only focus on their teachings are you part of their pack, while screaming like howler monkeys at who they see an the enemy.

It's at times like this you should step back and assess your situation, and ask 'is this where I want to be?', and if the answer is yes, say bollocks to both sides and go it alone.

Humans are howler monkeys ... when we are not baboons.  Sometimes a CIA psyop is just pay-chotic.  England may have insight, because you have more than two political parties.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 07, 2017, 04:59:01 AM

The left needs them badly. They have worked hard for many decades to achieve this.

Women will never be real Marxists ... they can't grow the big beard ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

They have worked hard for many decades to achieve this.
seriuosly? and you think the right hasnt spent any time generating brainless twits????
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Hydra009

Quote from: Munch on March 07, 2017, 04:04:31 AMIt's at times like this you should step back and assess your situation, and ask 'is this where I want to be?', and if the answer is yes, say bollocks to both sides and go it alone.
That's more or less how I do things.  How well I actually follow that saying is of course a bone of contention, but I'm pretty happy with a moderate, reformist position that attempts to tackle problems in a realistic way and advance a better world in a step-by-step process than the extreme proposals guided purely by ideology with little worry if everything's going to work as intended that I see coming from all corners of the political spectrum.

I see a lot of that with the far left, but I also see it with the Republicans, who represent a far more mainstream ideology.  For example, dealing with the problem of teenage pregnancy with abstinence-only sex ed.  Dealing with marijuana use with prohibition and Drug War policy enforcement.  Meeting energy needs with a Drill, Baby, Drill approach.

I think Americans should definitely take a a moment to assess the current situation, compare it to a future goal, and look at ways of realistically making that future goal a reality.  Unfortunately, a lot of us are not on the same page on any of those things.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 11, 2017, 02:05:06 PM
That's more or less how I do things.  How well I actually follow that saying is of course a bone of contention, but I'm pretty happy with a moderate, reformist position that attempts to tackle problems in a realistic way and advance a better world in a step-by-step process than the extreme proposals guided purely by ideology with little worry if everything's going to work as intended that I see coming from all corners of the political spectrum.

I see a lot of that with the far left, but I also see it with the Republicans, who represent a far more mainstream ideology.  For example, dealing with the problem of teenage pregnancy with abstinence-only sex ed.  Dealing with marijuana use with prohibition and Drug War policy enforcement.  Meeting energy needs with a Drill, Baby, Drill approach.

I think Americans should definitely take a a moment to assess the current situation, compare it to a future goal, and look at ways of realistically making that future goal a reality.  Unfortunately, a lot of us are not on the same page on any of those things.

When the People's Republican Army arrives in N America, after we lay off the DoD ... they will be happy to provide us with firm direction.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

reasonist

This isn't a matter of liberal or conservative anymore. It's a matter of having a mad man at the helm, a self confessed serial sexual predator, a clueless pathological liar who's only interest is lining his own pockets and those of his family. A man who is hell bent on pissing off the last few friends the US has in the world and who thinks isolationism is the cure for what ails you. It will take a generation to undo the damage this clown has already inflicted in the first 50 days.
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire

Baruch

Quote from: reasonist on March 12, 2017, 06:17:14 PM
This isn't a matter of liberal or conservative anymore. It's a matter of having a mad man at the helm, a self confessed serial sexual predator, a clueless pathological liar who's only interest is lining his own pockets and those of his family. A man who is hell bent on pissing off the last few friends the US has in the world and who thinks isolationism is the cure for what ails you. It will take a generation to undo the damage this clown has already inflicted in the first 50 days.

Oh, you mean Bill FU Clinton, 1993-2000?  Sexual predator ... are you a sexual abstainer?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Quote from: Baruch on March 12, 2017, 07:28:23 PM
Oh, you mean Bill FU Clinton, 1993-2000?  Sexual predator ... are you a sexual abstainer?

LOL. Two wrongs don't make a right. No way am I defending Bill Clinton, but at least he didn't brag about it. He lied about it. Clinton and Trump both are men of iniquity, no doubt about it, but the latter brags about it.

Only because I abhor sexual deviancy doesn't mean I am abstinent :))   I just like it to be consensual.

Does your comment mean you admonish or admire that kind of behavior?

Voltaire

Baruch

Quote from: reasonist on March 12, 2017, 09:56:30 PM
LOL. Two wrongs don't make a right. No way am I defending Bill Clinton, but at least he didn't brag about it. He lied about it. Clinton and Trump both are men of iniquity, no doubt about it, but the latter brags about it.

Only because I abhor sexual deviancy doesn't mean I am abstinent :))   I just like it to be consensual.

Does your comment mean you admonish or admire that kind of behavior?

I am not a prude, trying to reestablish the Puritan rule in Salem Mass.  There are plenty of deviants here ... are you here to report on us?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

QuoteI just like it to be consensual.

Clinton's wasn't?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

reasonist

Quote from: Baruch on March 12, 2017, 11:13:28 PM
I am not a prude, trying to reestablish the Puritan rule in Salem Mass.  There are plenty of deviants here ... are you here to report on us?
Yeah, the last few months have been crazy. Missed you all; always enlightening to have a discussion here.

I am venting about Trump, forgive me. The guy just gets to me. A shyster all his life, a trail of deception and fraud behind him, and look where he ends up. How any self respecting woman can vote for this creep, is beyond me.
Voltaire

reasonist

Quote from: Shiranu on March 12, 2017, 11:37:32 PM
Clinton's wasn't?
I guess it was. That leaves the problem of being married....
Voltaire