News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Donald Trump... You Bought It

Started by Shiranu, February 19, 2017, 10:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on February 26, 2017, 02:32:23 AM
I voted for Jill Stein because Hillary was a screw-up and Trump was and still is incompetent.

That's OK.  Wasting votes on 3rd party candidates is ALWAYS completely legitimate.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 05:51:26 AM
That's OK.  Wasting votes on 3rd party candidates is ALWAYS completely legitimate.

R people Zeig Heil with their right arms, D people Zeig Heil with their left arms.  What part of ... it is immoral to support totalitarianism ... do you not understand ;-)  Both parties and party leaders lie ... politics is impossible without lying.  That and always credulous voters.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 01:47:35 AM
That is an interesting question.  Who DID we vote for?  I voted Clinton, expecting rational government and good international relations. 

If you voted for Clinton, why?  And if you voted for Trump, why?  It seems a fair question.

Voting D or R is immoral.  If it was illegal to be immoral, then the D and R voters should be expelled, just like the illegal aliens.  I would pull their citizenship, even if born here or naturalized, and deport all of them to Mexico.  Fortunately, probably because politics is immoral to begin with, we will never see immorality made illegal ... except for the more icky things like pedophilia.

Civil asset forfeiture is anti-Constitutional.  It is legal in many jurisdictions.  Arizona now wants to expand civil asset forfeiture to things other than illegal immigration and drug running ... to include public demonstrations.  Yes, we ain't got no Constitution.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 08:25:31 AM
Voting D or R is immoral.  If it was illegal to be immoral, then the D and R voters should be expelled, just like the illegal aliens.  I would pull their citizenship, even if born here or naturalized, and deport all of them to Mexico.  Fortunately, probably because politics is immoral to begin with, we will never see immorality made illegal ... except for the more icky things like pedophilia.

Civil asset forfeiture is anti-Constitutional.  It is legal in many jurisdictions.  Arizona now wants to expand civil asset forfeiture to things other than illegal immigration and drug running ... to include public demonstrations.  Yes, we ain't got no Constitution.

Your initial premise is false (immoral to vote R or D).  Therefore the rest of your statement is of no concern to me.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 09:49:58 AM
Your initial premise is false (immoral to vote R or D).  Therefore the rest of your statement is of no concern to me.

Says a smart predator that will eat people on occasion.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 08:32:31 PM
Says a smart predator that will eat people on occasion.

Seldom, or perhaps Seldon.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 02, 2017, 05:05:20 PM
You mean Hari Seldon, the developer of psychohistory?

I thought the same, but then discounted it.  Sic-fi is real, but not Asimov's stuff.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: fencerider on February 26, 2017, 02:32:23 AM
I voted for Jill Stein because Hillary was a screw-up and Trump was and still is incompetent.
You might as well have stayed at home.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 04, 2017, 07:08:34 AM
You might as well have stayed at home.

When the only choices are a giant douche or turd sandwich, staying at home is the most rational thing
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on March 04, 2017, 07:36:28 AM
When the only choices are a giant douche or turd sandwich, staying at home is the most rational thing

The American Communist Party never gives up ;-)  Neither does the KKK.   Deplorables.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 04, 2017, 07:52:37 AM
The American Communist Party never gives up ;-)  Neither does the KKK.   Deplorables.

Yeah, "One election, one time".  After that, fake elections forever. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 05, 2017, 12:57:52 AM
Yeah, "One election, one time".  After that, fake elections forever.

Stop quoting Washington's farewell address ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on March 04, 2017, 07:36:28 AM

There is always a choice.  "Bad" and "worse" is a choice.