News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Donald Trump... You Bought It

Started by Shiranu, February 19, 2017, 10:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Sorginak on February 21, 2017, 09:32:56 PM
All these storm disasters happening, and is there any word from Trump?

Of course not.

He doesn't care.

he's probably on holiday.. again.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on February 21, 2017, 09:39:44 PM

Playing golf at Mar-a-lago actually.  Getting in his Obama time ;-)

Gotta love all the D ... goosestepping to the left, all the R ... goosestepping to the to the right ... feel that hate - Emperor Palpatine.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoXGV4Vw-VA ... pay attention to what she says at the end!

Mika is the daughter of the disciple of Henry Kissinger.  Deep state anyone?  Still got cable TV?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Sorginak on February 21, 2017, 09:32:56 PM
All these storm disasters happening, and is there any word from Trump?

Of course not.

He doesn't care.

He reckons it's just the wrath of God, punishing us for not going along with Bannon's righteous agenda.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

I heard this last night on Fresh Air, thought y'all might enjoy it:

Journalist: Trump Is 'Openly Dismissive' Of The Intelligence World
QuoteMark Mazzetti of The New York Times says that when it comes to national security, President Trump "doesn't trust the civilian national security establishment and they don't trust him."
QuoteThe Trump administration began at this extraordinary moment where you had intelligence agencies and law enforcement and now the Senate Intelligence Committee examining the efforts, as they say, by Russia to sabotage the last election through cyberattacks, propaganda, etc. About a month before President Trump took office, you had this assessment by the intelligence agencies that Russia had carried out these attacks. That was met with a great deal of resistance by, then, President-elect Trump who dismissed some of the conclusions.

And so you began the administration with this tension between Trump and the intelligence agencies. But it's not going away because, as I said, you have these ongoing looks at exactly what Russia did in advance of the election and also investigations into any ties that existed between the Trump team and the Russian government or associates of the Russian government. And it's the beginning of all this. So it's really unclear, at this point, where those investigations go.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Yes, they prevented Pearl Harbor, Korea, Vietnam, 9/11 ... got the facts right on Saddam, predicted the fall of the Soviet Union ... batting 100% they are.  How long did it take them to find Osama, if that was him and not one of his look-alike sons?  If it was a son, the mother's genes would have been different in him than Osama's ... maybe ;-(

PS nobody was complaining in 2008 ... it was just revealed that McCain was begging the Russians for campaign money then.  Why weren't the CIA death squads out then?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

and I thought the CIAs job was to stir up problems requiring military action to keep the money flowin to the defense contractors. I had no idea they were supposed to be preventing trouble
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on February 24, 2017, 01:24:04 AM
and I thought the CIAs job was to stir up problems requiring military action to keep the money flowin to the defense contractors. I had no idea they were supposed to be preventing trouble

Exactly.  And make money on the drug trade.  And ignore that promise to not operate within the US, but let the FBI do its job.  People have such Bourne ideas about the spooks.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Well, it had to happen, but even TJ the amazing atheist realized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmrfOCyZTMg&t=0s

Though he didn't vote for trump, he wanted bernie, since he became president TJ has been soft toned to what trumps been doing, from silencing government scientists, fucking with environmental regulations, and lately fucking with protection for trans kids (though I've never once known a gender confused kid, that usually happens when their older isn't it?), but yes, it was trump fucking with his weed that made him finally stop giving him a chance and admit trumps a piece of shit.

Come between a stoner and his weed and theres hell to pay.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Ro3bert

Quote from: Munch on February 21, 2017, 09:39:44 PM

He is on permanent holiday. I understand he either cannot read or passes on it in any case his "speeches" suggest he hasn't much on his mind. (my belief). He seems to me to be in a permanent state of ness.

Hydra009

Quote from: Munch on February 24, 2017, 12:01:59 PMThough he didn't vote for trump, he wanted bernie, since he became president TJ has been soft toned to what trumps been doing, from silencing government scientists, fucking with environmental regulations, and lately fucking with protection for trans kids (though I've never once known a gender confused kid, that usually happens when their older isn't it?), but yes, it was trump fucking with his weed that made him finally stop giving him a chance and admit trumps a piece of shit.
Yeah, TJ and the rest of the Drunken Peasants were pretty soft on Trump, avoiding criticizing the guy's anticipated policies and claiming that liberals were jumping the gun by blasting a guy who wasn't even in office yet.  The usual refrain was "Give him a chance.  Let's wait and see".

And now that we've seen, they have been far more critical.  Paul's Ego found out about the torture policy and said "fuck this guy", which I think is an appropriate reaction to a policy that monstrous.  Ben and Scotty have made similar remarks.  TJ, who's usually pretty strident in criticizing what he sees as stupidity, seemed to be uncharacteristically reluctant to criticize Trump.  Even after the election, Clinton has been the recipient of most of his vitriol.  It took awhile, but I think it's finally dawning on him that Trump is shaping up to be the worst President of our lives.

Baruch

Quote from: Ro3bert on February 24, 2017, 01:12:44 PM
He is on permanent holiday. I understand he either cannot read or passes on it in any case his "speeches" suggest he hasn't much on his mind. (my belief). He seems to me to be in a permanent state of ness.

Yes, just like those Proto-Indo-Europeans who came out of S Russia, took our land and our wives, and made us like sado-masochism ... particularly German girls in dirndl, leather corsets or Nazi uniforms ;-)  You and I speak the languages we do, even if we aren't descended from pre-Cossack warlords, because of that ...

Remember Greece from a few years ago, the German treatment keeps on giving ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afl9WFGJE0M

BTW - I am part German-American, and don't mind at all.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Quote from: Munch on February 24, 2017, 12:01:59 PM
trump fucking with his weed
Trump has the white house stocked with Doritos. Last time I heard they dont make weed Doritos. That dude was already messed up without any weed in his system. I dont know if giving Trump some weed would improve him or make him worse
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on February 20, 2017, 07:44:23 AM
I'm not sure what the point of this overly elaborate post is. I'm pretty certain that like maybe 1 or 2 people on this entire forum would have voted for trump, and even then haven't exactly expressed the fact they have, so who is this even aimed at?

That is an interesting question.  Who DID we vote for?  I voted Clinton, expecting rational government and good international relations. 

If you voted for Clinton, why?  And if you voted for Trump, why?  It seems a fair question.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

fencerider

I voted for Jill Stein because Hillary was a screw-up and Trump was and still is incompetent.