Author Topic: Donald Trump... You Bought It  (Read 1448 times)

Offline PickelledEggs

Re: Donald Trump... You Bought It
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2017, 11:41:45 PM »
Fuck. It's been a long fucking month.
"Tell Pilate to release the files!!!" - Bill Hicks
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2017, 11:56:13 PM »
I mean I didn't vote for Trump because I'm Canadian but I definitely fucking would have. And I still would. I bought it all, baby.

Offline Shiranu (OP)

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2017, 10:30:49 AM »
Any particular reason?
"Too curious flower, watching us pass, met death; Our hungry donkey." - Basho

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Shiranu (OP)

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 11:19:33 AM »
That sounds like such a delightful challenge, but just like hindsight, you can't look into the multiverse and see the possibilities. Even if I present a list of possible outcomes to her presidency, your just counter each point, and the pineapple sits unused in the fruit bowl.

Also I can assure you, pr is his own entity.

Well, at least you just admitted Trump is objectively worse than Hillary would have been. I appreciate that courage.
"Too curious flower, watching us pass, met death; Our hungry donkey." - Basho

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." - Mahatma Gandhi

Online Munch

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2017, 12:16:01 PM »

Offline Baruch

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2017, 12:54:22 PM »
Sharon - "objectively worse" .. you don't understand objectivity.  You are preaching from ex cathedra, as the Pope you are ;-)
שלום

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2017, 12:55:42 PM »
2. He said he'd release his tax returns, eventually.
You bought it.
He hasn't, and says he never will.
20 percent of Republicans say they care that Trump hasn't released his returns. http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Survey-Trump-Tax-Returns/2017/01/18/id/769154/

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2017, 01:17:21 PM »
20 percent of Republicans say they care that Trump hasn't released his returns. http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Survey-Trump-Tax-Returns/2017/01/18/id/769154/
From the article:  "While 60 percent of Republicans in May said all candidates should release their returns, 20 percent last week said they care that Trump hasn’t released his returns."

Hmm...quite the backpedal there.  I wonder what changed between May 2016 and January 2017 that made them change their minds?   :think:

According to a a pew poll taken in January, 60% of respondents say that Trump has a responsibility to release his tax returns (though interestingly, 79% of Dems say he has a responsibility while only 38% of Republicans say he has a responsibility).

Quite a discrepancy here between the Republicans and everyone else.  One wonders why that's the case.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 01:20:11 PM by Hydra009 »

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2017, 06:02:21 PM »
Remember, if you aren't 100% for Hillary, then you are an enemy of the State (department).

Oh, that was Hillary, was it?

God Not Found
"It is not God that is worshipped but the group or authority that claims to speak in His name. Sin becomes disobedience to authority not violation of integrity."
Radhakrishnan, Sir Sarvepalli

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 07:09:00 PM »
God Not Found
"It is not God that is worshipped but the group or authority that claims to speak in His name. Sin becomes disobedience to authority not violation of integrity."

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2017, 07:11:28 PM »
Why TF is he still doing rallies?

Offline Baruch

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2017, 07:13:07 PM »
I bet Chump's having the time of his life!

'A star is born': Watch Trump let a supporter take over his campaign-style rally in Florida

Not if his wife is unhappy.  Happy wife, happy life ;-)
שלום

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2017, 07:18:03 PM »
Why TF is he still doing rallies?

Purely mass distraction and ego gratification.
God Not Found

Online Munch

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2017, 08:15:57 PM »
Not if his wife is unhappy.  Happy wife, happy life ;-)

He just keeps her around for PPP (pussy patting privilege)

Online Sorginak

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2017, 09:32:56 PM »
All these storm disasters happening, and is there any word from Trump?

Of course not.

He doesn't care.

Religion is primitive, inventive nonsense.