I have a beef with the conduct of this forum, lately.

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, February 18, 2017, 07:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on February 18, 2017, 09:18:07 PM
I'd like to join in, but I don't think my vocabulary is good enough for this thread.  Well, that, and I don't really have anything to say.
Neither did anybody else.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

chill98

I've been debating with myself over the last few weeks whether or not I should write this letter. Obviously, I outvoted myself and wrote it. I concluded I absolutely had to tell you that people who write using all capital letters are usually the ones without a real point to make. Please note that many of the conclusions I'm about to draw are based on cogent and virtually incontrovertible evidence provided by a set of people who have suffered immensely on account of Cadet Chill.

Still, the biggest supporters of Chill's unmannerly harangues are demonic flapadoshas and oligophrenic jobbernowls. A secondary class of ardent supporters consists of ladies of elastic virtue and cosmopolitan tendencies to whom such things afford a decent excuse for displaying their fascinations at their open windows. Chill is just trying to pick a fight. That's why she says that Bulverism is a beautiful entelechy that makes us whole. There's a famous mathematical proof that pertains to Chill. Essentially, this proof asserts that given that Chill is a stupid person's idea of a clever person, then, loosely speaking, it must be the case that she keeps saying that she's an irreplaceable shaman who can cure the sick, divine the hidden, and control events. For some reason, Chill's cat's-paws actually believe this nonsense.

If Chill got her way, she'd be able to insult the intelligence, interests, and life plans of whole groups of people. Brrrr! It sends chills down my spine just thinking about that. Lastly, I myself can't end this letter without mentioning that bettering the world is apparently the last item on Cadet Chill's “to do” list.

LOL  Great link!

Gilgamesh

You guys just found out about post modernism generators or..?

Shiranu

Power is the knowledge of transformation, and of us.

Being is the driver of wonder. The goal of bio-electricity is to plant the seeds of potentiality rather than suffering.

Although you may not realize it, you are quantum.

Who are we? Where on the great circuit will we be aligned? Reality has always been electrified with warriors whose dreams are nurtured by love. We are at a crossroads of truth and materialism.

We are in the midst of a high-frequency ennobling of rejuvenation that will let us access the quantum soup itself. Our conversations with other seekers have led to a deepening of ultra-spiritual consciousness. Humankind has nothing to lose.

Wanderer, look within and ground yourself. Have you found your circuit? The world is calling to you via meridians. Can you hear it?

How should you navigate this holistic quantum cycle?
We must heal ourselves and bless others. We must learn how to lead cosmic lives in the face of bondage. It is in condensing that we are reborn.

It is a sign of things to come. This vision quest never ends. The wellspring of sharing is now happening worldwide.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on February 18, 2017, 09:40:09 PM
Warning: The overuse of big words in a manner that doesn't make one fucking bit of sense leads to your prick overtaking your ability to actually think.
I have a hard time believing I wasted so much time reading this tripe, but I did.
I'm very rapidly losing interest in logging in.
Take a moment and look at which section this thread is in, before taking it too seriously and getting your panties in a bunch.

Cavebear

I'll just say this.  Non-factual statements by bloviating fools annoy me.  I want serious people discussing actual events, and cute comments by people who aren't atheists and are just here for some "therapy" ticks me off.  I don't need people who are here just to play semantic games.

If they are all I can get to reply to, I'll do it; I have a need and desire to communicate.  But I would rather not argue with idiots. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Hijiri Byakuren

Okay, I think the joke has gone on long enough, since people are starting to think this is serious.

Look at the bottom of my original post. Following that link will tell you all you need to know.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

pr126

It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. - Mark Twain

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 19, 2017, 09:54:02 AM
Okay, I think the joke has gone on long enough, since people are starting to think this is serious.

Look at the bottom of my original post. Following that link will tell you all you need to know.
Did that, and I think it would be a great tool to make up hundreds of letters, print them off and send them to Drump.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Sal1981

Sorginak

All I got from the original post was that the poster was having a wordgasm. 

aitm

Quote from: Sorginak on February 19, 2017, 04:05:00 PM
All I got from the original post was that the poster was having a wordgasm. 

for all we know... you win the award.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!