Behavior of Scientologists and Liberals Eerily Similar

Started by pr126, February 18, 2017, 02:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on February 18, 2017, 02:10:38 PM
my programming tell's me that Ann Coulter is likely demon posessed.
my programming tell's me that Truman is almost single-handedly responsible for the cold war.

new program [enter]

reality check every day
get info from more than one place

as if people on the far right dont isolate themselves from reality. There maybe some on the far left that isolate their ideology from reality but there are just as many on the right

There is a fault in your "if, then" statements...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Shiranu wrote:
Quotemy programming tell's me that Ann Coulter is likely demon posessed.
Add to that 62 million Americans who had enough of Democrat misrule.
Quotereality check every day
get info from more than one place
As long as they are leftist sources
All others dismissed as false news.

Echo chamber rules.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on February 19, 2017, 04:25:39 AM
Shiranu wrote:Add to that 62 million Americans who had enough of Democrat misrule.As long as they are leftist sources
All others dismissed as false news.

Echo chamber rules.

There are facts and there are not-facts.  I would be glad to compare them.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 19, 2017, 04:40:15 AM
There are facts and there are not-facts.  I would be glad to compare them.

Fact ... Trump is President.  Go drown your tears in a beer, bear ;-)  I don't like it either, think I will have a good whiskey.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Jason78

Why do americans have to politicise everything within their own narrow framework?

People like Ann Coulter and Katie Hopkins are reviled not because of their extreme right wing political leanings.

People don't like them because they are dicks. 
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Baruch

Quote from: Jason78 on February 19, 2017, 08:33:22 AM
Why do americans have to politicise everything within their own narrow framework?

People like Ann Coulter and Katie Hopkins are reviled not because of their extreme right wing political leanings.

Ancient Athens ... there is the Agora, the Pnyx, the Theater of Dionysus (have some whine with your tragedy).  And Athenians were dicks, bi-sexual dicks.  It was all of one piece, dramatic unity ... open air performance art.  With democracy, everything became political (at least for the free native born men, with citizenship by both father and mother).  And those Romans ... the Forum, the Senate, the Legions ... but today we have pasta with marinara sauce they didn't have.  Both Romans and Greeks considered anyone else a barbarian ... and that is where America is ... right in the middle of recreating ancient times (not Medieval, we leave that to Europeans).

The American Dream is WestWorld (original version) but with WestWorld and RomanWorld combined ... Europe is MedievalWorld.  Both complete with out of control robots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbYjVy9Xcg
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Jason78 on February 19, 2017, 08:33:22 AM

It takes some citizens a LONG time to discover that their beloved candidate and representatives are essentially insane...