People's republic of California ...

Started by Baruch, February 17, 2017, 07:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 23, 2017, 12:33:33 PM
Until Chase Satan Bank cancels your credit card.  How can you put in your credit card PIN, with huge paws?

I keep a sharp-clawed weasel on my back for ATM use.  We get along together well.

Seriously, you have mentioned that you spend time here as therapy and I accept that (hoping for success at any therapy for anyone).  But is silly sarcasm good therapy?  Shouldn't you be focusing on more serious and logic thoughts?  I dare say that might be what was intended.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Bear (and state of California bear?) ... you are excellent therapy.  And I don't have to pay you $100 per hour.  I am a cheapskate.

Sorry, people who read Popular Mechanics (not Popular Science ... it has big words) and who think they are scientists ... are our regulars.  I am very serious, about humor.  And logic is useless with ideologues.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 09:06:26 AM
Bear (and state of California bear?) ... you are excellent therapy.  And I don't have to pay you $100 per hour.  I am a cheapskate.

Sorry, people who read Popular Mechanics (not Popular Science ... it has big words) and who think they are scientists ... are our regulars.  I am very serious, about humor.  And logic is useless with ideologues.

Actually, I prefer Scientific American, National Geographic, Consumer Reports, Smithsonian, and Wood.  And The Washington Post.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 10:42:19 AM
Actually, I prefer Scientific American, National Geographic, Consumer Reports, Smithsonian, and Wood.  And The Washington Post.

You are too high brow for most of us, post in the science section only ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 08:20:01 PM
You are too high brow for most of us, post in the science section only ;-)

Nah, that's why I'm here.  For you...   You are my hoi palloi punishment...  I must deal with you until I learn humility.  May take a while...