Author Topic: People's republic of California ...  (Read 772 times)

Offline Cavebear

Re: People's republic of California ...
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2017, 04:32:53 AM »
Until Chase Satan Bank cancels your credit card.  How can you put in your credit card PIN, with huge paws?

I keep a sharp-clawed weasel on my back for ATM use.  We get along together well.

Seriously, you have mentioned that you spend time here as therapy and I accept that (hoping for success at any therapy for anyone).  But is silly sarcasm good therapy?  Shouldn't you be focusing on more serious and logic thoughts?  I dare say that might be what was intended.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead

Offline Baruch (OP)

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2017, 09:06:26 AM »
Bear (and state of California bear?) ... you are excellent therapy.  And I don't have to pay you $100 per hour.  I am a cheapskate.

Sorry, people who read Popular Mechanics (not Popular Science ... it has big words) and who think they are scientists ... are our regulars.  I am very serious, about humor.  And logic is useless with ideologues.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2017, 10:42:19 AM »
Bear (and state of California bear?) ... you are excellent therapy.  And I don't have to pay you $100 per hour.  I am a cheapskate.

Sorry, people who read Popular Mechanics (not Popular Science ... it has big words) and who think they are scientists ... are our regulars.  I am very serious, about humor.  And logic is useless with ideologues.

Actually, I prefer Scientific American, National Geographic, Consumer Reports, Smithsonian, and Wood.  And The Washington Post.

Offline Baruch (OP)

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2017, 08:20:01 PM »
Actually, I prefer Scientific American, National Geographic, Consumer Reports, Smithsonian, and Wood.  And The Washington Post.

You are too high brow for most of us, post in the science section only ;-)
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2017, 05:44:53 AM »
You are too high brow for most of us, post in the science section only ;-)

Nah, that's why I'm here.  For you...   You are my hoi palloi punishment...  I must deal with you until I learn humility.  May take a while...