News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Arizona: BYODPLID..

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, February 15, 2017, 01:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Translation: Bring your own death penalty lethal injection drugs..  Seriously.
It's asking lawyers for inmates sentenced to death to provide the drugs for the state which is illegal, unethical and utterly absurd..
Next thing will be every citizen will be required to prepay their own guns and bullets in the case they're ever sentenced to death anytime in the future.
Arizona unveils new death penalty plan: bring your own lethal injection drugs

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/15/arizona-death-penalty-bring-your-own-lethal-injection-drugs?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

If it were me being executed I'd hope they would get me about three grams of high grade heroin..Quick, painless and there's no coming back from that..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

This is what happens when you get lawyers involved (this comment has many layers).  Why not the Utah method ... firing squad.  But you have to bring your own bullets.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

What about states still using old sparky? Bring your own electric generator?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on February 15, 2017, 01:41:40 PM
What about states still using old sparky? Bring your own electric generator?

The Chair is an exercise bike with a generator attached ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Hundreds of peeps overdose on drugs and go peacefully into that night. Have a drink a water, a coke, coffee, or an omelet. Bink. No drama, go to bed... wake up dead. Very cheap.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on February 15, 2017, 03:37:47 PM
Hundreds of peeps overdose on drugs and go peacefully into that night. Have a drink a water, a coke, coffee, or an omelet. Bink. No drama, go to bed... wake up dead. Very cheap.

The problem for the State is liability.  Nobody sues dead people (except Judge Roy Bean).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.