News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Atheists are incredibly thin skinned

Started by Robirt, February 15, 2017, 04:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on February 15, 2017, 10:12:47 AM
I was very rebellious. I drank regular coke instead of diet!

Can't get regular Coke or Dr Pepper anymore.  Not even in Mexican restaurants.  It is all Diet Coke or Coke Zero.  Occasionally Mountain Dew Throwback is available, that actually tastes the same as it did in the 70s ... I remember, I was there.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Jason78

I had toad in the hole for dinner this evening.   Proper onion gravy as well.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

trdsf

If your chosen spokesman is that bigot, chauvinist and autohomophobe Yiannopoulos, you're not worth engaging and only marginally worthy pitying.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Sal1981

So, your sweeping generalization is based on some hard-ass on YouTube? Fetching for straws comes to mind, not to mention the irony of the OP.

widdershins

Thin skinned?  I'm used to theists being dicks.  It's just kind of a fact of nature.  When you hold ignorant beliefs so idiotic that you can barely keep yourself from realizing how stupid they are you tend to lash out a lot.  It's just kind of the psychology of lesser minds and I've learned to accept that.
This sentence is a lie...

Baruch

Quote from: Jason78 on February 15, 2017, 02:59:44 PM
I had toad in the hole for dinner this evening.   Proper onion gravy as well.

My mother used to cook standing rib roast with yorkshire pudding underneath.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

OP has a point.  Atheists are thin skinned.  That's why we put in place blasphemy laws to stop other people from hurting our feelings.  Oh wait...

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Sorginak

Mike Cl

Wave bye-bye to another drive by......................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

fencerider

You remember that old white guy with the long beard that they used to call god??? Well, now they call him Santa Claus.

I admit to being thin-skinned. I get sun-burned all the time.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Hijiri Byakuren

Ah, I love the smell of drive-by trolls in the morning.

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

TrueStory

Oh ok I get why Milo is how he is (and OP), because he has an ideology above everything else.  The religious never disappoint.
Please don't take anything I say seriously.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin