News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Atheists are incredibly thin skinned

Started by Robirt, February 15, 2017, 04:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robirt

I Guess this is true towards hardcore fundamentalist christians or muslims too. Problem is if i had to be Christian i had to be a doormat, do not repay evil With evil as the New testament says... Yeah like that is gonna happen if i can mock someone i dislike back for fun :D

But its so funny to make fun of atheists. I am a theist so therefor its hard to make me mad, i mean i have an imaginary friend in the sky and like some stuff etc, but i dont see Things in black and white so i am not hugely fan of Christianity due to that since i want to make my own Choices on what seems reasonable, but the degenerated stuff i stay away from.

In either case according to milo yiannopoulos atheists are incredibly thin skinned. And its due to they dont like People talking about religion all the time. Which is funny to me, when i see them crying over it. Oh man. I mean i know atheists believe in imaginary sci fi like star WARs, but its so fun watching them becomin furious!

I am just wondering if you enjoy watching atheists getting lit up. Its always fun for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Qao3A4yU4

Although this is mostly about american atheists though to be frank. Which is even more funnier. USA have crazy left and right political party, so i just find it hilarious.

AllPurposeAtheist

You are cordially invited to go fuck yourself. Don't take it personally, but you're really a twat.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solomon Zorn

Are you sure it's atheists who are thin skinned, or is it theists being pushy?

Speaking of thin skinned, I had a theist storm out of my apartment a few months back, because I started trying to explain to him, that the Bible as we know it came into being, by a bunch of priests picking and choosing from scraps of parchment.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Mr.Obvious

I'm not thin skinned!
You take that back, right now!

T.T Make him stop! MAKE HIM STOP!!!

*Starts crying in a corner.*
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

Thanks for the sweeping generalization on your first post, OP.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on February 15, 2017, 05:04:35 AM
Are you sure it's atheists who are thin skinned, or is it theists being pushy?

Speaking of thin skinned, I had a theist storm out of my apartment a few months back, because I started trying to explain to him, that the Bible as we know it came into being, by a bunch of priests picking and choosing from scraps of parchment.

I hoped he cleaned up after himself ... the hail and brimstone.  Also did his lightning fry your electronics?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quoteam a theist so therefor its hard to make me mad...

El. Oh. El.

Chingate, idiota...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Oh oh, let me have a go.

Quote from: Robirt on February 15, 2017, 04:35:54 AM
I am a theist so therefor its hard to make me mad

Jesus didn't exist, Muhammad was a child rapist, God is made up to scare children into obedience, and theres never been any legitimate proof any religion has to prove what they believe is real.

also, atheism isn't a cult, its a lack there of following a cult.

Mike Cl

Robirt, you might want to learn to write in English.  Don't know what language you were writing in.  Must have been channeling from your fictitious god-daddy in the sky.  Must have had a shit-man for a father since you are so enthralled with the fiction of your sky-daddy.  But hey, whatever gets you thru the day--and night.  Have fun preying...............
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

Why are you so mean!? I'm going to tell your sky daddy on you!
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on February 15, 2017, 07:36:25 AM
Oh oh, let me have a go.

Jesus didn't exist, Muhammad was a child rapist, God is made up to scare children into obedience, and theres never been any legitimate proof any religion has to prove what they believe is real.

also, atheism isn't a cult, its a lack there of following a cult.

Yes, but clearly it didn't work with you, you must be a disobedient child ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on February 15, 2017, 10:08:44 AM
Yes, but clearly it didn't work with you, you must be a disobedient child ;-)

I was very rebellious. I drank regular coke instead of diet!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Munch on February 15, 2017, 10:12:47 AM
I was very rebellious. I drank regular coke instead of diet!
"3/4s of DIET is DIE."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

do not repay evil With evil...  I am a theist so therefor its hard to make me mad,...
Right, so instead of lashing out with anger, you just post some passive aggressive shit like a weasel attempting to piss off other people.  No anger there.  Nope, no anger at all.

but its so fun watching them [atheists] becomin furious!
Yep, no anger there.