Breaking News! Trump campaign staffers talking to the Ruskies

Started by PopeyesPappy, February 14, 2017, 10:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chill98

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 17, 2017, 06:02:28 AM
You really think that anti-fascism is a bad thing?

Anti-fascism requires the destruction of modern civilization.  Modern civilization (industrial capitalism) is fascism-genic.  So no, I am not ready to end civilization yet, just because I am virtue signaling.  Who was fascist in WW II?  Who wasn't!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 17, 2017, 01:11:54 PM
Anti-fascism requires the destruction of modern civilization.  Modern civilization (industrial capitalism) is fascism-genic.  So no, I am not ready to end civilization yet, just because I am virtue signaling.  Who was fascist in WW II?  Who wasn't!

Wow, I didn't realize that you were THAT far out of reality. Who WASN'T fascist in WW!!?  The US, Britain, France, Australia, Canada...  Who WAS?  Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, Spain.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 19, 2017, 02:19:37 AM
Wow, I didn't realize that you were THAT far out of reality. Who WASN'T fascist in WW!!?  The US, Britain, France, Australia, Canada...  Who WAS?  Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, Spain.

Its OK to believe war propaganda of your own country.  Wrong to believe war propaganda of the other guy's country.  Who nuked Japan?  Hitler?  And yes, I would do it again, I am a product of Fascism, same as every other American.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 15, 2017, 07:24:05 AM
Yes, the Obama Atty Generals were so much better than the ones Shrub had ;-(  Why do you worry about politics?  Septic tank.  Are you one of the turds?  Some turds are floaters, some are sinkers ... but I don't care which is which!!

This isn't about Shrub.  Or Obama.  Its about Trump.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 20, 2017, 12:11:22 AM
This isn't about Shrub.  Or Obama.  Its about Trump.

Go into hibernation long enough, and you will get to worry who the next President is ;-)  Is your cave, your safe space?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

marom1963

I find the whole thing amusing! Politics is a filthy business, yet people are still outraged when it turns out not to be squeaky clean. A Hillary administration would have been sinking under its own dirt, too! So, Trump's people were cutting to the chase by talking to Putin's people - big deal! So, what?  It's not like Putin would not not have talked to Hillary had she won the election. Russia is on the rise again, and the US needs to see that and recognize it and cooperate w/Russia. We have a lot of common interests w/the Russians. It's a good thing.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Baruch

Rs or Ds need some demon spawn under the bed, to control the sheeple.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.