News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Dear White People

Started by pr126, February 13, 2017, 01:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Self haters are driven to ethnic free cosmopolitanism, except for those who hate humanity itself.  I find that cosmopolitanism is too diffuse, and too Left.  The Jewish part of me isn't the biggest part, but the Irish part just isn't into hating the English and killing them because of history.  My Irish part is a couch potato ... but at least I have no problem eating cabbage ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Solomon Zorn

Okay, I can see this as well, and it's an interesting topic.

But, if I can gripe a little, did you have to post it, in the "Arts and Entertainment" section? I realize it is a film that started off the discussion, but I come here to get away from all that shit, and just have fun. I mean, do what you want, but it seems like more potential bad-blood, and I hate to see it in this part of the forum.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on February 15, 2017, 03:50:20 PM
Okay, I can see this as well, and it's an interesting topic.

But, if I can gripe a little, did you have to post it, in the "Arts and Entertainment" section? I realize it is a film that started off the discussion, but I come here to get away from all that shit, and just have fun. I mean, do what you want, but it seems like more potential bad-blood, and I hate to see it in this part of the forum.
I just noticed this from you pointing it out.... This is a tough call because it's technically about a netflix series....

Idk, I guess it's fine in this location of the forum

Solomon Zorn

If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on February 15, 2017, 05:13:13 PM
Just venting.
I understand.
I personally think pr has become overly obsessed about this, in the same way the other side has. They're mirror images of what they claim to hate and pr seems to do this partially because he wants to bait people, but also because he is becoming unhinged. I feel, at least. including posting things in *almost* the wrong section.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 15, 2017, 05:24:09 PM
I understand.
I personally think pr has become overly obsessed about this, in the same way the other side has. They're mirror images of what they claim to hate and pr seems to do this partially because he wants to bait people, but also because he is becoming unhinged. I feel, at least. including posting things in *almost* the wrong section.

You can't become unhinged, if your door was never mounted in the first place ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

It seems to me that OP is nothing more than a non-white individual hate-shaming due to the fact that he wished his skin was just as white.

After all, black people who are comfortable with who they are do not make non-black people feel ashamed.

Munch

I heard Michael Jackson hated the color of his own skin, hence the belching.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on February 15, 2017, 07:55:58 PM
I heard Michael Jackson hated the color of his own skin, hence the belching.

And yet ... Black is beautiful.  At least young African-Americans seem that way to me.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Baruch on February 15, 2017, 06:41:39 PM
You can't become unhinged, if your door was never mounted in the first place ;-)
You win the thread with this lmfao

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on February 15, 2017, 09:58:00 PM
And yet ... Black is beautiful.  At least young African-Americans seem that way to me.

Uuuh yeah Mr Elda, call me rookie again.

Munch

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on February 16, 2017, 04:44:10 AM
That will just fly under the radar, ignored by the alt left.

That is part of the Nation of Islam cult theology, and Africans-Invented-Everything cult.  Egyptians, who are a kind of African, did invent a lot.  So did the Semites and the Sumerians (Fertile Crescent).  In Nation of Islam, in a take off from Lurianic Kabbalah, they teach that a Black African mad scientist created White folk in a messed up test tube experiment ;-)  Just because White folk believe stupid shit ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

The difference is that I know why my skin is white and some others aren't and I know why it doesn't matter.  What saddens me is why others don't. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!