News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Dear White People

Started by pr126, February 13, 2017, 01:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Maybe the Millennials are a problem?  I wouldn't let any of those boys date my daughter ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Are there any other ethnicity, race, color on the planet that are ashamed, hate and feel guilty of their own ethnic origins, colors, cultures - other than "whites"?

I don't think so.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on February 13, 2017, 02:09:04 AM
Are there any other ethnicity, race, color on the planet that are ashamed, hate and feel guilty of their own ethnic origins, colors, cultures - other than "whites"?

I don't think so.

Self hate and mutual hate exists everywhere.  Whites are top of the food chain, so we are the one to be taken down.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

I don't think so.

You haven't shown any great propensity for thinking at all.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Atheon

Love it... even the concept of "Dear White People" drives right-wingers batty!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

mauricio

Quote from: Atheon on February 15, 2017, 09:33:44 AM
Love it... even the concept of "Dear White People" drives right-wingers batty!

Collectivizing people by skin color should annoy any reasonable individualist.

pr126

Berating white people is never racist.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on February 15, 2017, 11:18:13 AM

At least among the small segment of society you hyper-focus on. Your bigotry finds that comfortable.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on February 15, 2017, 11:18:13 AM

It simply acknowledges that yes, we are the master race ... otherwise there would be no point in attacking us ;-(  It is sad when liberation of minorities amounts to them simply exploiting their victimhood.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

I've had some quiet time to actually think about this race baiting bullshit. Time to clear my head and actually think about it

While the far left SJW camp is going out of their way to nefariously try to make white people feel guilty about things they have no hand in. I personally have been targeted as someone that is somehow the problem because I have light skin, even though my views are for equality and my political stance is pretty liberal. But because I am a "white" male, I get targeted and told that I am part of the problem in society, as do MANY, many other white people. It is racism.
Now I say these things not to complain, but to acknowledge reality. This happens. It's race baiting by the far left/SJW camp. It's a trap. and it's a very effective trap, too. If you call someone something that is known as "harmful", and they are just plain not part of that over-generalization, they are going to feel the need to rebut it. It is important to note this so both the far left and the people that are falling for the trap can understand what is going on.

We have migrated towards a "reaction-based culture", more so than before. Even the video in the OP is a reaction video. It's like high-school, but everywhere, because someone says something and word travels faster than it would in a small classroom because of the internet. Someone says one thing and a massive group of people are saying "oh that person said what?????" It's teenager drama. Not just the regressive left, but the regressive right as well and much of in-between.

What I've found though for myself is that because it isn't effecting me, I don't care anymore. The sjws can preoccupy themselves and obsess about being offended for everyone that isn't them and the conservatives can whine about ovaries or whatever they want to whine about. My career luckily doesn't discriminate towards... really anyone, so I don't have to worry about that. There is discrimination, but it's even. People that don't like me and my work, would like someone else's stuff. Someone that doesn't like theirs might like mine. There is racism and sexism, but at the same time, for every person  that don't support an artist that is a women or someone from Mexico, there is someone that is. Everything is balanced. In fact, the one school I teach at, I'm one of.... I think 2 or 3 men that teach in a woman-dominated art school. I don't care. I get a better view. And it's not like I think the women got shoed in easier because they were women, they do great work and are great teachers and artists. It might just be a coincadince that I, as a white male am a minority. I'm only noting that I'm one of the few men in the school for the topic of this post...  But who really cares, when it comes down to that, anyway? It's a fucking blast working there. Best job I've ever worked. Around awesome people. It's like we're a big family.

But anyway, back from my semi-tangent and more back to the topic. The regressive left is responsible for dividing as much or MORE than the right. Yes. You read that right. If you attack people as if they are a group, they will form in to a group against you. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is how the saying goes, so if one group is asserting that person x,y, and z are all racist, even though x is the only person that is REALLY racist and is against the rights that attacking group is *supposively* fighting for.... and y and z are just people that look the same and have a similar job or whatever, y and z are going to probably polarize away from the attacking group. Why would anyone side with someone that is trying to make them feel like shit? Well, that is how the word "cuck" got so popular in recent times. White people will now go to say to other white people that they don't even know and don't even understand their political stances and accuse them of being the issue with society. They (the sjws) has a vocabulary that they use that is like a secret handshake to let them know who is an SJW and who isn't. This would be fine, but many times it results in demonizing someone that shares many, many of the same views as they do, just because they haven't fully drank the kool aide. It makes the SJW camp lose it's ground in reality and reason. And that is a shame because they have a lot of great things they are fighting for. If they weren't so hostile towards people that weren't their enemies initially, they would realize they had a bigger group of people that want many of the same things they want in terms of equality

Shiranu

I don't think so.

I'm sorry you have to base what standards you want to hold yourself to on what everyone else does rather than what you think is right.

Btw; I'm extremely proud of my white heritage... if you are Italian, you pretty much won the genetic lottery, and being part Irish is great to because women (especially Mexican women) seem to find Irish men sexy af. That doesn't mean that I cant say, "Yes, this... this... this and this are wrong with 'my people'", nor does saying that mean I am not proud of the things I could be proud of.

Frankly, I doubt you are going to find many people here at least who take more pride in their "whiteness" than me (since most people here I would say are on the side of, 'you cant be proud of something you didn't do!', which is an arguments of semantics of what pride even means). You also don't find people who take the issue more seriously than me. It's because of, not my lack of, pride of whiteness that makes me want to see 'us' be better people.

Of course, the Cherokee and Middle Eastern in me just hate white people, because that's all brown people do and just want free hand outs or some shit.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

As an aside; that's also one thing that legitimately pisses me off... that being proud of your "whiteness" has become something you cant be because of bigots who think pride = you are better than everyone else. I cant even get tattoos from my own culture without the risk of being looked at as a white supremacist.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

I don't really understand national/ethnic pride. I enjoy that I'm assyrian and I enjoy that I have some italian in me.... I wish I knew more about my polish roots and ukrainian roots. Assyrian food is the fucking shit and I could eat that every day, but I don't think I would say I'm "proud" of my heritage. I didn't achieve it. It means almost noting to me. It might be more of my priority of interest than other ethnicity, but proud? I don't think so. I'm definitely not ashamed of my ethnicity, though.

And Assyrians killed pretty much everyone in their paths.

Actually that's kind of cool.

But more than anything, I am an individual. I don't identify with my ethnicity. If you insult Assyrians, I couldn't care less. If you insult Polish people, I'd probably join in, because everyone enjoys a good Polish joke, if you insult Italians about whatever you would insult Italians about, wouldn't bat an eye.

Some people, I don't think are strong enough to be individuals, though and rely on hive-minded cluster-identities. This isn't necessarily a problem, but it can be. As seen when one group goes against another group