News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How out of touch is the left?

Started by chill98, February 07, 2017, 10:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on February 26, 2017, 06:16:36 AM
They do not refute those crazy ideas. They come up with those crazy ideas themselves.
Promote them. Try to impliment them.

If you tell these students that this is a racist idea they will say no its not, it is social justice.

So was Jim Crow a social justice warrior?
Oh yes. We see on campuses when someone with a differen idea tries to speak.

Have to be protected by bodyguards and make a run for it while the tolerant left trashes the campus.
Free speech is not allowed f it doesn't agree with them.

As I said, I disagree with the campus restrictions on free speech.  Let your views be told, that rational people can laugh at them.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Then the college finance scam collapses ... as it soon will ... see student debt from 2009 onward ... the problem will solve itself.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 09:11:45 AM
Then the college finance scam collapses ... as it soon will ... see student debt from 2009 onward ... the problem will solve itself.

Neither my comment nor yours had anything to do with college finances.  Do you have pre-written posts seeking a subject?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 09:34:26 AM
Neither my comment nor yours had anything to do with college finances.  Do you have pre-written posts seeking a subject?

I am from the future, but just a little in the future.  I write a response before anyone puts out the post I am reacting to.

How will we have college demonstrations, when there are no colleges?  Seems pretty obvious to me.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Cavebear wrote:
QuoteAs I said, I disagree with the campus restrictions on free speech.  Let your views be told, that rational people can laugh at them.
Your disagreement with the campus restrictions on free speech is irrelevant.
That may be your personal opinion.
It does not make any difference to the rest.

I regard the hard left hardly rational. In fact, bordering on the insane.
Brainwashed automatons.

My views?
Critical thinking and introspection is an alien concept in the education system.
Four years and tens of thousands of dollars are wasted to become a Marxist political agitators.
Unequipped to deal with the real world.

Now laugh away.

pr126

Talking about insanity, this is good for a laugh.

Seriously?

https://youtu.be/XUoM6oX93Nc

The Skeletal Atheist

Hey guess what, free speech still lives! You're allowed, or should be allowed, to go to a street corner and say whatever the hell you want!

You know what you don't get for free? A platform for your speech. You know what you also are not free from? Consequences. If people protest you, or deny you a platform that no-one fucking owes you, that's a consequence. If I, a white man, go into the "hood" and shout the n word I'll get my shit kicked in. It's not pretty, but it's a consequence of my actions.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

The Skeletal Atheist

Next CPAC I'm gonna get on stage and talk about the joys of anal masturbation. If they deny me that platform they're obviously against free speech.

pr126

Nobody is denying your right to act stupid. But be prepared to be ridiculed for it.

The Skeletal Atheist

Now if only those on the right would get that...but when they're denied a platform or criticized, suddenly it's "muh freeze peach". Fucking snowflakes.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on February 27, 2017, 01:31:37 AM
Cavebear wrote:Your disagreement with the campus restrictions on free speech is irrelevant.
That may be your personal opinion.
It does not make any difference to the rest.

I regard the hard left hardly rational. In fact, bordering on the insane.
Brainwashed automatons.

My views?
Critical thinking and introspection is an alien concept in the education system.
Four years and tens of thousands of dollars are wasted to become a Marxist political agitators.
Unequipped to deal with the real world.

Now laugh away.

As a rational individual, I do...